Julia Roberts

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

You know I've just had to go and have a look, and you know I'm gonna have another rant!..But i'll try and keep it short! WTF? That is an overall she's wearing, she only needs to accessorise it with a bog brush and a bucket and she'd be good to go! If it was marketed as an overall and priced accordingly, it wouldn't be quite so bad.
Wurzel Gummidge's outfit wasn't much better WT double F? weird shirt with no fastenings...a collar that goes halfway down the front, then stops, 3 flaps of fabric sewn on each side, and skintight chiffon sleeves -At least an overall has a purpose (to protect your decent clothes)
Finally she picked up a garment off the rail that had "flippers for arms." Sorry, almost done - the fabric on some of the things looks extremely poor quality - I think the buyers at Primark would baulk at that lot!
Someone, anyone....Lock her in the Goddamn garage and don't let her out until she promises to re-train as something else.
"Marla's next job could be in pig farming (she just doesn't know it yet)" - She's got the clothes lined up!
Bog Brush!!! Bog!!!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I think it looks as thought the woman doesn't care but I always wear matching coloured underwear so can't understand why others don't have my OCD tendencies. Until a few years ago I never saw anyone wearing a strapless dress or top with an ordinary bra underneath then suddenly it was acceptable, even stylish, to show your bra straps. That's fine on the pages of a magazine when the underwear it gorgeous & the body is perfect, the reality didn't quite match up - the boil wash bra & back fat rather than La Perla & model proportions. Going back to my first sentence I think Ms Everton is in the can't be bothered camp, just look at those spray on jeans & last year's post mortem chic boots.

Latest posts

Back