Julia Roberts

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Thanks, CC. I completely agree, she looks much better.

I haven't figured out how to reply, on this new-style forum. When I try, it will only let me type in the blue area of the post I want to reply to. Maybe I'm juat being thick!

Yet this outfit yesterday was awful

That looks like a Frank Usher one she is wearing? Top not great but those off white leggings, could they be any tighter? AFAIK her legs (I was a danca don’t you know) are ok so maybe if she either went up 3 sizes or stuck to a better style it wouldnt be so bad.

My hair is awful looking. If I am called back to work before hairdressers open I’ll have to wear a paper bag over my head.

I haven’t put a hairdryer to my head since start of lockdown so it’s a frizz bomb and I am deep conditioning it, it does feel soft though. I’m hoping when I do dry and style it it will be glass like silk. I can live in hope :unsure::D

That's as maybe, however, you would Never have been seated next to your best friend, or any friend for that matter. My Mr T has just been reprimanded for asking if you went to school with Russell Mycock.

Mr T: And, of course Mr P. Nisshead. My favourite. I booked an appointment for him at the hair salon where my S.I.L was receptionist. She totally bought it.

Mr T: And, of course Mr P. Nisshead. My favourite. I booked an appointment for him at the hair salon where my S.I.L was receptionist. She totally bought it.
😂 You're so bad. Do you get thrown out of pubs? Sorry, pubs were places where we would meet people, have a drink or ten & a good laugh. In ours you could even do a jigsaw & dogs were welcome (canine variety). On much the same theme I have always loved 'I'm Sorry I Haven't A Clue' & we've gone to a few recordings. I like the Arrivals at the Ball - "Mr & Mrs Bitz & their son, Dangly - Dangly Bitz". We saw one in January & Tim Brooke-Taylor was a lovely as ever, bless him.

It was truly awful - behind the bar of The Rovers circa 1990.

😂 You're so bad. Do you get thrown out of pubs? Sorry, pubs were places where we would meet people, have a drink or ten & a good laugh. In ours you could even do a jigsaw & dogs were welcome (canine variety). On much the same theme I have always loved 'I'm Sorry I Haven't A Clue' & we've gone to a few recordings. I like the Arrivals at the Ball - "Mr & Mrs Bitz & their son, Dangly - Dangly Bitz". We saw one in January & Tim Brooke-Taylor was a lovely as ever, bless him.

Haaaaa. Ah, ISIHAC!!!!! We went to a recording too! In Cheltenham. What fun! We had Kazoos to play along with a tune. Needless to say I was naughty!

I'm a fan of Jack Dee, the chair. There was Graham Gardner (sp?) Barry Cryer(sp?) Jeremy someone, & perhaps TBT? Very funny. I think the Jeremy man also died,but not sure. I refuse to be a google tosser, especially on this forum - since there is no need!

It was truly awful - behind the bar of The Rovers circa 1990.

Yes. See also Pat Butcher.

I haven’t put a hairdryer to my head since start of lockdown so it’s a frizz bomb and I am deep conditioning it, it does feel soft though. I’m hoping when I do dry and style it it will be glass like silk. I can live in hope :unsure::D
Our younger daughter & I go to the same salon & we both had appointments booked for 31st March, I had a feeling house arrest wasn't far off & brought mine forward by ten days - they closed that afternoon. They're doing a product delivery service - pay online & a goody bag is put in front of your door, my daughter's bought shampoo refills, hair masque & a treatment oil. I'm relying on the fact that my girl cuts mine better than anyone ever has done & after 5 weeks+ it's still looking alright.

Yes. See also Pat Butcher.

Forgot to mention - wearing her Simon Wilson 'Pat' earrings.

Our younger daughter & I go to the same salon & we both had appointments booked for 31st March, I had a feeling house arrest wasn't far off & brought mine forward by ten days - they closed that afternoon. They're doing a product delivery service - pay online & a goody bag is put in front of your door, my daughter's bought shampoo refills, hair masque & a treatment oil. I'm relying on the fact that my girl cuts mine better than anyone ever has done & after 5 weeks+ it's still looking alright.

Who does your hair?

Haaaaa. Ah, ISIHAC!!!!! We went to a recording too! In Cheltenham. What fun! We had Kazoos to play along with a tune. Needless to say I was naughty!

I'm a fan of Jack Dee, the chair. There was Graham Gardner (sp?) Barry Cryer(sp?) Jeremy someone, & perhaps TBT? Very funny. I think the Jeremy man also died,but not sure. I refuse to be a google tosser, especially on this forum - since there is no need!
Kazoos! You're right, Jeremy Hardy died last year. Jack Dee is his usual sunny self & we've seen it recorded with a number of different people. Humphrey Lyttelton was very naughty as are the comments about Samantha. I find it really odd that the moment we leave the theatre we can't remember anything they said. I love Cheltenham.

Who does your hair?
Do you want the salon details?

These are true! Boy at our school called Robin Banks - whether he went on to do just that I don't know. I also worked somewhere and one of the major clients was called Stephen Cockhead. I know it's childish but I had to leave the room everytime someone was phoning him :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: (sorry Steve!).

CC

That's as maybe, however, you would Never have been seated next to your best friend, or any friend for that matter. My Mr T has just been reprimanded for asking if you went to school with Russell Mycock.
A girl I worked with was temping and she had previously worked at the Register of Birth, Deaths and Marriages and she told us that a couple came in to register their babies birth. She told us that they registered his name as Aaron Mycock. To this day I still don't know if she was kidding or not.

Mine has not been cut now for nearly 13 weeks. Usually go every 7 - 8 weeks, and was due to go the week the salons got closed. Would not have been able to get an earlier appointment as the person who cuts mine is part time and you have to book weeks in advance.

Where I used to work there was a man called Ivor Biggin.

Latest posts

Back