Julia Roberts

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

'According to the Oxford English Dictionary middle age is between about 45 and 65'. I've worked with 12 year olds who were definitely middle aged & know people in their 80s who are full of joie de vivre. My grandmother was glorious, where my parents instilled the importance of having values & made me eat my greens she provided the magic. She died when she was 85 & my husband described her as the oldest person he knew in terms of years but the most youthful in outlook & zest for life.
[/QUOTE

Exactly Twilight , JR's attitude and antics on air are painful to watch but that is not down to age it is down to personality.

I am starting to get really bored with the arrogance of youth with their 'it's all about me' attitude who consider that anybody of 60+ is OLD!

N

Well I'm 72 this November, I don't consider myself old but don't try and pretend I am a girl anymore.

Me too, 72 in October. I'm certainly not the stereo type of a generation or two ago, when permed and grey haired grannies were either in a care home or making a spectacle of themselves by sky-diving or bunjee jumping, and neither am I mutton dressed as lamb. I don't have the sylph like figure of when I was even 40 (let alone 20), and after a lifetime of wearing 'smart' gear for work, I have nicely settled into swishy midi dresses with pockets, and shoulder length hair that I 'crimp' to make look fuller (some said its a geriatric Janis Joplin look but who cares). As long as my arms and the skin tags on my neck are covered I'm happy.

I know I'm getting old but I'm afraid I am still pretending I'm a girl. It works until I look in the mirror :D:eek: It's that badger look on my head that's starting to give it away 🦝 (sorry, no badgers).

CC
🦡 The raccoon's better, sorry Brock!

I did find the news that Bernie Ecclestone is going to be a father again at 90 totally revolting, especially when he said they'd had plenty of time to practise.

When your child is younger than your youngest grand child (and at 90 probably great grand) you really need to think about it. Now I wonder what it possibly could be that his very young wifey sees £££££££££ not but by the time those bin lid daughters get their hands on it she may have a lot less than she anticipated.

im sure he has a riveting personality.

The top is baggy but those white leggings and trainers are woeful. I know it is emphasised because of today’s TSV but that tan is about 50 shades too dark. it even exceeds the Ali K mark 10 colour. Hard to see where top, hair and skin ends as they are nearly all the same black.

Me too, 72 in October. I'm certainly not the stereo type of a generation or two ago, when permed and grey haired grannies were either in a care home or making a spectacle of themselves by sky-diving or bunjee jumping, and neither am I mutton dressed as lamb. I don't have the sylph like figure of when I was even 40 (let alone 20), and after a lifetime of wearing 'smart' gear for work, I have nicely settled into swishy midi dresses with pockets, and shoulder length hair that I 'crimp' to make look fuller (some said its a geriatric Janis Joplin look but who cares). As long as my arms and the skin tags on my neck are covered I'm happy.
I thought this post was about Julia Roberts!

Early in the 3pm Kim & Co hour Julia wearing a maxi dress announced, “I’m wearing a Kim & Co dress but it’s not a current item, cause I thought this best covered my ankle.“

Then with maxi dresses on the rail she announces, “To explain that I’ve made a conscious choice not to wear items off the rail.“

Of course that’s up to Julia but what made me burst out laughing was the comment from the other side of the room.

Not realising he was watching and listening but obviously was, Hubby piped up,
”Well you should make sure it fits then.“
Me laughing, he said, “Well she should, cause it looks a right state.“

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

She’s a strange one is Queen Julia, she spends over 40 years with her partner wearing a wedding and engagement ring, wanting to give the impression to everyone she’s married, yet, she gets married and hasn’t had her rings on the last few times I’ve been unfortunate enough to land on her presenting when I’ve been channel hopping, how odd, not in the slightest bit interested in why, just an observation and thought ..........how odd 🤔

Possibly because it is thought more hygienic in the present circumstances to go ringless? Still doesn’t explain the years of non wedding rings which if I’m not mistaken had more than one version -a tanzanite and a ruby?

Julia Roberts, you are an attractive woman but the black flowery dress you are wearing today does you no favours whatsoever, it doesn't just cling to every bulge but you are looking like a michelin woman. I cannot believe you do not look in the mirror before you go on screen so may l suggest you get your eyes tested and wear clothes at least 2 sizes larger.

She said it was her own dress and that she’d had it for a few years because she was saying how the colours had stayed fast after washing numerous times. Maybe it just shows how the body shape changes in most of us over the years. We don’t all stay “small.” And I agree - it was a tad tight.

Julia Roberts, you are an attractive woman but the black flowery dress you are wearing today does you no favours whatsoever, it doesn't just cling to every bulge but you are looking like a michelin woman. I cannot believe you do not look in the mirror before you go on screen so may l suggest you get your eyes tested and wear clothes at least 2 sizes larger.
You're right, she looks awful & does need a larger size. I wonder if she's back on her cml medication because imatinib can cause bloating.

She’s a strange one is Queen Julia, she spends over 40 years with her partner wearing a wedding and engagement ring, wanting to give the impression to everyone she’s married, yet, she gets married and hasn’t had her rings on the last few times I’ve been unfortunate enough to land on her presenting when I’ve been channel hopping, how odd, not in the slightest bit interested in why, just an observation and thought ..........how odd 🤔
I heard her explain that it's because she broke her wrist and her fingers are still swollen.

I could be doing with shedding some weight and it’s no better now during house arrest. However if I go to my wardrobe and absolutely everything I own is now two sizes too small I would buy a couple of items to see me through until I lost some excess.

However if I was queen of Q with cheap/free access to stock many of which no doubt are bigger than a size small I would make bliddy sure I didn’t look like a Cumberland sausage. No excuse, hundreds of overweight women manage to look good because they know to wear the size which fits not the one in their dreams.

Latest posts

Back