Julia Roberts

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Switched on QVC Gatineau show just before, with a view to buy something.

JR was on, I lasted maybe a minute before I turned it off.

Hair flicks, full on flirting, comment straight in there about the shower gel. Andrew saying you need two pumps, Julia giggling, saying: "well, let's leave it there." Que ,Andrew giggling, implying she needs more because of her big boobs. Maybe you need more pumps because you are just a big tit Julia and you need the extra pumps to get it all round your overhanging belly. Acting like a teenager, when you're a pensioner.

I think people on Fakebook egg her on. I was intrigued about the gushing comments on there, on VE day, about her hair and watched a clip from the show. She looked like a granny with her hair up, more like it was her celebrating her 75th birthday.

So bored of her antics, yet feel compelled to moan on here about them.

In my opinion, she’s an example of pure “affectation.” I don’t remember her ever being so bad though. With regards to her mannerisms, the way her hands and arms wave about nowadays when she’s talking, I’m half expecting her to take off one day. As for her frequent “I’m joking,” when she says something to a guest that she deems to be amusing when in fact it’s quite rude, well, I for one am getting bored hearing it.

I know she’s been at QVC the longest but she doesn’t need to act like a “queen” figure. I was the longest serving teacher in my school, as I’d been there for 43 years before retiring, and I was certainly no more important than the NQTs.

In my opinion, she’s an example of pure “affectation.” I don’t remember her ever being so bad though. With regards to her mannerisms, the way her hands and arms wave about nowadays when she’s talking, I’m half expecting her to take off one day. As for her frequent “I’m joking,” when she says something to a guest that she deems to be amusing when in fact it’s quite rude, well, I for one am getting bored hearing it.

I know she’s been at QVC the longest but she doesn’t need to act like a “queen” figure. I was the longest serving teacher in my school, as I’d been there for 43 years before retiring, and I was certainly no more important than the NQTs.

You're right, she has definitely got worse & the joking comment is so rude. I have a look on the website for things I've read on here & it always comes up muted which makes the facial expressions & mannerisms even more pronounced. What a diva.

On the 2pm Eek show. Is she high on something ? Flirting, giggling, gurning, long stories about herself. Time she retired. I have no sympathy for these stupid presenters who don’t realise they are sales assistants.

a good sales assistant is worth their weight in gold. There are very few good presenters.

Never see any of them live these days but it looks as though Julia has ‘designed’ some Eek pieces? They mean she has thrown an idea into the mix and someone else has done the development.This design/er phrase is bandied around far too much, they are from the Victoria Beckham school of design, never had a minutes training in their lives.Graduates in all fields of design take 4 years or more of study yet the likes of Q presenters, Michelle Mone and Ruth Langford claim they have ‘designed‘.

Never see any of them live these days but it looks as though Julia has ‘designed’ some Eek pieces? They mean she has thrown an idea into the mix and someone else has done the development.This design/er phrase is bandied around far too much, they are from the Victoria Beckham school of design, never had a minutes training in their lives.Graduates in all fields of design take 4 years or more of study yet the likes of Q presenters, Michelle Mone and Ruth Langford claim they have ‘designed‘.
SPEAKING OF MONEYGRABBER MONE, did you see the pictures of her in the press the other day - when it should have been her wedding day ? Talk about looking facially different ! Her eyes have changed beyond all recognition, and its totally the full on glamour/fake look now. Oh and does she EVER stop bragging ?? God if I had a friend like her who constantly boasts how wonderful she is, she'd soon be a non-friend.

I do 'design'. I go on Zazzle or Vistaprint and knock up a personal design for my Christmas/greetings cards 😂

I seem to tune in at the bad parts. 6pm show today, with Queen Julia.

Julia says, something on the lines of:

"My roomie Katie is very tall and has big feet and hands...(Usual pause and gurning)... Oh, no I didn't mean it like that, she's tall so completely in proportion...(giggles)...struggles to find size 8 shoes, which fit her well...but these do (sly glances at the monitor, checking her flowing locks out, hair flick and giggles)

(Said, whilst predominately filmed from a side angle showing that the medium dress (shock medium) is too tight and she looks pregnant again)

For all the people on this site, I hope that on Katie's next show, she says:

"My roomie Julia is very small and plump, she has hanging udders and a gigantic overhanging belly, which threatens the 2m social ruling we have in place at the Q....(pause to smile, to add affect, like the master of put downs, Julia)...Oh, no I didn't mean it like that, she's round, she kind of in proportion...(giggles)...struggles to find a size small that fits these days, which can get her every growing gut in, but this dress does... in XXL... does just the job."

That would make my lockdown.

"My roomie Katie is very tall and has big feet and hands...(Usual pause and gurning)... Oh, no I didn't mean it like that, she's tall so completely in proportion...(giggles)...struggles to find size 8 shoes, which fit her well...but these do (sly glances at the monitor, checking her flowing locks out, hair flick and giggles)

(Said, whilst predominately filmed from a side angle showing that the medium dress (shock medium) is too tight and she looks pregnant again)

"My roomie Julia is very small and plump, she has hanging udders and a gigantic overhanging belly, which threatens the 2m social ruling we have in place at the Q....(pause to smile, to add affect, like the master of put downs, Julia)...Oh, no I didn't mean it like that, she's round, she kind of in proportion...(giggles)...struggles to find a size small that fits these days, which can get her every growing gut in, but this dress does... in XXL... does just the job."

Mine too 🤭

I had a very quick look at QVC and all I heard was Queen Julia saying “well.....um....um....you can....um....um....tap the um...um” that was me done then and over the channel quickly, very quickly, went.

I liked the dress until I saw that tie bit on the hem. The dress Melissa was wearing is one I love but too costly. Julia looked a sight. I don't care if she's got a bad leg, she looks awful in trainers and a dress. She does tend to put people down as well and then say "just saying". Yes, you're just saying and we're saying you are rude and turn up to your job looking a mess.

CC

Was she always this bad? Maybe it is rose tinted specs but I always thought she was the most professional, it’s like she had a personality transplant during the menopause as that, for me, was around the time she turned into that bitchy head girl flirting with the art teacher.

No, she wasn’t. In my opinion she has got worse. She needs to accept that she’s now older and should behave more professionally, rather than trying to appear to be “down with the kids.”

No, she wasn’t. In my opinion she has got worse. She needs to accept that she’s now older and should behave more professionally, rather than trying to appear to be “down with the kids.”
I agree that she's definitely got worse. At times she reverts back to being better than the rest but that's when she stops acting like Miss Piggy & gives out relevant information, however, most of the time she's Queen Julia. I find the Q really hard work & can't see me ever buying from it again.

Latest posts

Back