Julia Roberts

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I saw her in this dress and thought she looked like she was ready to give birth. Why oh why she dresses in the tightest possible clothes is a mystery to me as she could look so much better. I think the bad ankle card has run it’s course now. As someone else said a nice pair of lightweight trousers or a long summer dress would look much better.

I didn’t see her yesterday but I seen her last week in yet another unflattering ensemble, and as for those trainers, there must be another pair she could put on from her vast array of freebies, but no, dirty pair it’s is. I too think she’s doing it on purpose, it’s obviously been commented about on her social media and it’s her way of sticking a massive two fingers up to QVC viewers, because after all she’s there to serve her arrogant, intimidating, up her own arse self rather than the people who pay her wages.

Julia thinks she has found the perfect fashion style to deal with her ankle issues. She still thinks she looks 35ish and has now adopted the trainers with dresses trend to show how youthful and on trend she is. The reality is very different, she just looks a mess. Can you imagine tuning in to watch QVC for the first time and seeing Julia Roberts presenting? Debbie Flint is another one who just doesn’t get it right.

Most the presenters footwear looks awful - the exception being Ali Keenan, you could put that woman in a bin bag and she'd still look fit for every occasion.

Chloe needs those white shoeboots surgically removed, KatyP loves her manly brogues/trainers, Jackie always looks spaced-out 'weird' in her footwear, Flinty boasts of her sling backed sandals covering her hobbit feet at the end of her 3/4 leggings (try full length dear then you dont show your fat legs so much), Chuntley favours stilts, Franks looks like Minnie Mouse / Max Wall in her skinny leggings.

She insists on looking like a bag lady. Why? She can look really lovely and I've seen her so but she just seems to want to come on air looking crap. Up to her.

CC
I think it's great that she feels confident enough to embrace her "inner bag lady"...Seen her look fantastic as well. If you've got dodgy trotters then you've gotta wear dodgy footwear I guess. We all probably look **** at times even when we think we look good!

I think it's great that she feels confident enough to embrace her "inner bag lady"...Seen her look fantastic as well. If you've got dodgy trotters then you've gotta wear dodgy footwear I guess. We all probably look **** at times even when we think we look good!
I also think it's great she feels confident enough to embrace her inner bag lady but is it appropriate when she's on a shopping channel trying to sell fashion? Just saying (to quote JR).

I often look **** but I put on my best and I go to work. I wouldn't go in there in my **** grubby trainers and if I did I'd get sent home to change.

CC

I also think it's great she feels confident enough to embrace her inner bag lady but is it appropriate when she's on a shopping channel trying to sell fashion? Just saying (to quote JR).

I often look **** but I put on my best and I go to work. I wouldn't go in there in my **** grubby trainers and if I did I'd get sent home to change.

CC

I agree, when someone is trying to get your money the least, the very least they could do is look the part, as if they’re the slightest bit bothered.

If I looked like that going to work I would have to pull a sickie. Mind you I return on Monday after nearly 4 months of holiday and furlough so it’s very likely I will look as bad as Julia as I have put on a monstrous amount of weight too many cocktails (which I don’t even like as too sweet)and far far too much wine.

If you want to 'embrace your inner bag lady' you don't do it on a national television channel - shopping or not. We don't see or expect to see newsreaders or Ruth Langsford on her show, wearing something fit for the charity shop, so this longest serving shop assistant should not believe she is any different. As for her feet, she's always suffered with them - why did she wear those black flip flops for years on end, and we all knew about her high instep because of years of dancing ! Maybe the over casual dressing of newer and younger members on the selling team has influenced her to stop looking smart. Big mistake Julia.

If you want to 'embrace your inner bag lady' you don't do it on a national television channel - shopping or not. We don't see or expect to see newsreaders or Ruth Langsford on her show, wearing something fit for the charity shop, so this longest serving shop assistant should not believe she is any different. As for her feet, she's always suffered with them - why did she wear those black flip flops for years on end, and we all knew about her high instep because of years of dancing ! Maybe the over casual dressing of newer and younger members on the selling team has influenced her to stop looking smart. Big mistake Julia.

I'm a 'long serving shop assistant' If I turned up for work in grubby trainers and ill fitting white jeggings my manager would be having a serious word with me in his office and I would be issued with a verbal warning.

Honestly these overpaid tat peddlers are not fit to lick the shoes of people who work in proper stores.

She wears the trainers as she has to keep her ankle supported after surgery. The Mr Max dress looked dreadful and it wouldn't matter what her footwear was. It perhaps might have looked a little better if she'd bought the right size.......I've seen her in a maxi dress which looked just as bad beacause that was skin tight.

Latest posts

Back