Julia Roberts

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I agree.

If the other “shouty” and “me, me, me” presenters took a leaf out of Jilly’s book, QVC would be a lot more bearable to watch. They’re there to sell products, not to deafen customers or bore them rigid about their family lives or book writing pursuits. If they weren’t on a TV department store but in a real one they’d probably have got their marching orders by now.
Definitely

I don't think her dyed black long locks and exaggerated fake tan does her any favours, but, for me, she really does look her age now. Really aged in the past few years, and I can imagine she is very envious of the younger presenters and guests - then comes the too tight clothes, use of 'current' language like 'just saying' and catty behaviour - all her trying to keep up, but it's a fight she is rapidly losing. Decent haircut, less fake tan and better fitting clothes and she may still look her age, but would look much better.

Her flirting with Harry today too - made me feel sick, with her hair flicking, flirting and giggling in her tight sparkly skirt.
I really can't stand it when she says 'just saying' Mind you, I don't like anybody saying that.

No, they are waiting for 'the call' ... you know? Lead role ... Headline act ... all that jazz! SHOWBIZ DAHLING. Julia would probably pay for one of those stupid stars on Hollywood Ave if she could.
She has already done that. How could you forget that she was (a) a dancer (b) on The Price is Right and I think also on Wheel of Fortune (but could be wrong about that one)

I remember when she first published her book. She had an "Ambitious Holden" type of photo taken - sat at the edge of a swimming pool, with her back to the camera so all you saw was her back in a low cut swimsuit, long wavy dark hair and sun hat. Best view ever !!!

I remember when she first published her book. She had an "Ambitious Holden" type of photo taken - sat at the edge of a swimming pool, with her back to the camera so all you saw was her back in a low cut swimsuit, long wavy dark hair and sun hat. Best view ever !!!

Best view ever would be her arse to match her arsey comments!

A family living in the local council estate had a red carpet for their daughter's wedding. The mother was a nightmare - a complete Hyacinth Bucket type. The marriage didn't last long as the couple lived with her and her constant harping about how much debt she went into for the wedding (as well as many other criticisms) was the final straw for the husband.

Julia said yesterday to slimy Simon about her hubby...everyone wants a Chris🤮. Not everyone Jools...just sayin' 🙄

Latest posts

Back