Julia Roberts

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Don’t you realise if they are not mentioning their show biz family and lifestyle (I am joking) then they have nothing interesting to say.
I’m a size small ?Yes and I’m the Vicar of Dibley😂
I've no idea why she keeps pushing the size small as most of the time it looks ridiculous. Far too tight and very unflattering.

She's got a lovely family search
I clicked on that link just being nosey but it brought up quite a lot of very busty photos of Julia! 😳

And then an article from 2009 - will post link below bc it was quite amusing! - and included quote from Julia about how present on QVC:

“'It's all about honesty,' she says, repeating the QVC mantra. Of course. And being yourself.

So, instead, I turn for advice to a notice on the wall of the green room. 'We are not a hard sell organisation. We take a friendly "over the garden fence" approach to our presentations,' it reminds guests.

'Collared shirts are required and [must be] pressed. No jeans.' Meanwhile, 'brows and facial hair should be groomed'. (I'm glad I trimmed my nose hair this morning after I shaved.)

My real concern, is more fundamental. As the esteemed star of the New Forest Patisseries show - can you see how infectious this rhetorical embellishment is? - I'm more concerned I might run out of things to say.

Is it difficult to talk about cake for an hour? Julia laughs. There's so much to say about the texture, the moistness, all the different flavours. It's easy, she says.

'I've spent an hour selling nearidentical gold bracelets,' she adds. 'Now that's difficult.'

Then it dawns on me I will need to learn a new language. QVC English is very similar to British English. But whereas in mainland Britain you'd use a positive superlative perhaps four times a day, in QVC-land, you need to be uttering an uplifting word four times each sentence....”

Then it dawns on me I will need to learn a new language. QVC English is very similar to British English. But whereas in mainland Britain you'd use a positive superlative perhaps four times a day, in QVC-land, you need to be uttering an uplifting word four times each sentence....”

In other words talk crap

Did anyone see her on the JM show yesterday. I turned the telly on in time to hear her say she's a size 10! I haven't seen her for ages and she does look like she's lost a bit of weight but a size 10? US size 10 maybe.
Funny enough I’ve just flicked over to the style show Kim and co and she said she was in a size small about a 10 🤣

I clicked on that link just being nosey but it brought up quite a lot of very busty photos of Julia! 😳

And then an article from 2009 - will post link below bc it was quite amusing! - and included quote from Julia about how present on QVC:

“'It's all about honesty,' she says, repeating the QVC mantra. Of course. And being yourself.

So, instead, I turn for advice to a notice on the wall of the green room. 'We are not a hard sell organisation. We take a friendly "over the garden fence" approach to our presentations,' it reminds guests.

'Collared shirts are required and [must be] pressed. No jeans.' Meanwhile, 'brows and facial hair should be groomed'. (I'm glad I trimmed my nose hair this morning after I shaved.)

My real concern, is more fundamental. As the esteemed star of the New Forest Patisseries show - can you see how infectious this rhetorical embellishment is? - I'm more concerned I might run out of things to say.

Is it difficult to talk about cake for an hour? Julia laughs. There's so much to say about the texture, the moistness, all the different flavours. It's easy, she says.

'I've spent an hour selling nearidentical gold bracelets,' she adds. 'Now that's difficult.'

One or two not very flattering. The one in the grey dress(?) with possibly her mother.

Wonder if that sign is still there in the green room?

Did anyone see her on the JM show yesterday. I turned the telly on in time to hear her say she's a size 10! I haven't seen her for ages and she does look like she's lost a bit of weight but a size 10? US size 10 maybe.
Thankfully I missed it. Size 10??? Yeah right, she wishes.............
Shouldnt be nasty as she has lost weight but .....................

She's got a lovely family search
Ha, maybe I need to get a life but I spent a little too long looking at that search link.

There certainly was a lot of very busty Julia photos :eek:0

I clicked on a few and it seems that our Jools does seem to have quite a large male fan base, both young and old, who seem to get a lot of 'enjoyment' out of her bust and apparent good looks - each to their own I guess.

Also, I have seen her hubby 'him indoors' before, but I am always shocked when I see them together, as I always imagined her being with a more attractive and possibly younger man - as I get the impression from all her Pilate shows and general exhibition of herself; she would be quite a demanding lady ;op But maybe, it takes a certain type to put up with her diva ways.

Congratulate her on her weight loss, but as with most women, her weight loss has aged her a few years. IMO despite her clothing, Jilly is the most naturally attractive presenter on QVC.

Latest posts

Back