Julia Roberts

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I didn't get mine pierced until I was 34. When I was growing up, it was considered 'common' to have ear lobes pierced. The same with tattoos - very bad form. How things have changed!
I had a game with my hubbys family .. told them I’d got a tattoo in Angel shape and had to go back and finish it off as so intricate 😂 the thing is we had been married for years .. they still didn’t really “know” me .. they believed me .. my sis inlaw had said that she hates the things. When the news got round the family my sis in law ( hubbys brothers wife ) rang me immediately and asked if everything was ok etc .. not mentioning the tatoo .. I said yes great thank you .. 😂 I didn’t mention it either .. I later confessed to her that I was having a little game .. she sort of giggled but I think she was secretly disappointed that the gossip ended dead there 😂
Am I awful ? .. it was. A bit of fun .. hubby joined in 🤦🏻‍♀️ 😁

Shocking! Terrible outfit, terrible hair colour, terrible fake tan
I don’t think it is fake tan, she’s quite olive skinned naturally and tans easily. I suspect she’s been using the Ultrasun tan activator stuff again. Everyone who uses it seems to end up looking like they’ve dunked themselves in creosote.

I was half watching / listening to her presenting a fashion hour the other day, I think it was a repeat on the style channel. There was a pre recorded shot of Tiff modelling (she wasn’t live in the studio) Julia said something about Tiff living close by, didn’t know if she meant close to the studio or close to Julia, butJulia said twice something like ‘she’s never invited me round though’ ( probably followed by ‘just sayin’) I also remember years ago when Alison Keenan first came to QVC they seemed to be best friends, mentioning in their blogs about visiting each other and spending time together. That came to an abrupt end, and Ali then seemed to pal up with Kathy Tayler. I don’t think they ever

mentioned each other again.Wonder what happened there?

I was half watching / listening to her presenting a fashion hour the other day, I think it was a repeat on the style channel. There was a pre recorded shot of Tiff modelling (she wasn’t live in the studio) Julia said something about Tiff living close by, didn’t know if she meant close to the studio or close to Julia, butJulia said twice something like ‘she’s never invited me round though’ ( probably followed by ‘just sayin’) I also remember years ago when Alison Keenan first came to QVC they seemed to be best friends, mentioning in their blogs about visiting each other and spending time together. That came to an abrupt end, and Ali then seemed to pal up with Kathy Tayler. I don’t think they ever

mentioned each other again.Wonder what happened there?
I remember that too. I get the impression from Julia that if she can “get something”from the relationship then of course she’s a friend. I get the impression she likes to network/social climb. I think Ali K,Cathy Taylor, Debbie Greenwood and Simon Biagi all know each other from previous tv work and of course Kathy T’s hubby Ollie is/was a photographer for the Hello magazine. In other words Julia can be a bit of a user sadly. Goodness I’m exhausted typing this!!! All that said there are times I like Julia but sadly not as often as when she’s a bit of a no it all(she thinks 😉).

I remember that too. I get the impression from Julia that if she can “get something”from the relationship then of course she’s a friend. I get the impression she likes to network/social climb. I think Ali K,Cathy Taylor, Debbie Greenwood and Simon Biagi all know each other from previous tv work and of course Kathy T’s hubby Ollie is/was a photographer for the Hello magazine. In other words Julia can be a bit of a user sadly. Goodness I’m exhausted typing this!!! All that said there are times I like Julia but sadly not as often as when she’s a bit of a no it all(she thinks 😉).
I think she is still good friends with Ali K (at least good enough to be invited to her party). She was at her house for a party about a month ago. Julia mentioned Ali K being off for a while and then said she went to her house.

Okay, I have to say this. I am surprised she has not been called out for blackfishing. Her tan is so dark, others have been called out for this.

This means white women, usually who tan themselves so dark they look mixed race. Jesy from Little Mix has been called out for this and she is much paler than Julia.

Latest posts

Back