Julia Roberts

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I do question, what is the point of Andy Peters ? he is not funny, he is full of himself, and knows nothing.

This is 'classy'...

Despite his 'jolly', 'fun' attitude he's quite a 'big wig' in the TV industry, very rich off it now. And from what I've heard, quite a nasty piece of work. Cross him at your peril at ITV.

Yes, I remember him being one of the judges who sit around the table on Master Chef a few years ago, and he was 'scathing' and very unpleasant with his comments on the food. I thought you little "sh....t" .

I think its telling that its only Dale who is partnered with him on QVC. I bet the others give him a wide berth.

Yes, I remember him being one of the judges who sit around the table on Master Chef a few years ago, and he was 'scathing' and very unpleasant with his comments on the food. I thought you little "sh....t" .

I think its telling that its only Dale who is partnered with him on QVC. I bet the others give him a wide berth.
He appears every bliddy year sneering and being thoroughly unpleasant little turd and what makes me laugh is that he wasn’t that wonderful in his own rounds.

Chris is her husband.

I caught a bit of her show with Glenn and she seemed a bit flirty on that one. 😳
If she had been a child, she would have been told that she'd had too much sugar, and to take some time out. But she is a mature woman who is obviously putting on an act to appear bubbly, flirty, and coy. Does she feel she is in competition with younger presenters?

Latest posts

Back