Julia sets a new record!!!!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

she seems to have changed a lot in the past year. Her weight loss is excellent but is not really complimented by her new wardrobe. Plus she is so much more "vain" for want of a better word - the hair flicking, monitor watching, flirting, competing with female guests etc.

Wonder if she has had some upset in her work or personal life which has made her react this way ? Are the QVC bosses dictating that all presenters must be more dynamic, animated, shouty etc ?

I simply cannot understand why she is allowed to wear those jeggings and toe posts. They look skanky.
If I switched on QVC for the first time, I wouldn't know about Julia's great product knowledge, or the fact that she has been there since the outset and has, generally, great presenting skills. I would just take one look at her bottom half and think that she didn't care about how she came across and it would probably distract me. QVC want to keep new viewers - so they should always remember that first impressions count!

two words:
anne dawson.

two words:
anne dawson.

Good point BB! Tho I have to say, when I last saw AD, think it was Bare Essentials (sp?) a week or two back, I thought she did actually look quite brilliant, and I'm not a fan! As for JR, haven't seen her in ages but I do agree with the general consensus that she's a bit too big for those toe-posts ...

not to put the cat amongst the pidgeons or anything but i find it handy if the presenter says what size they wear(if they are being truthful). I dont often watch QVC and i vaguely know who JR is (i wouldnt have thought her a Small in normal clothing but i can well believe it in QVC clothing)
i dont buy many clothes from qvc partly because a load of it wouldnt suit me but also because i have no idea of the sizing. it all seems so ****** random and the sizes they put down seem enormous so i presume the list the size of the garment itself not the size you have to be.
i am sure that you are all right and that JR is being annoying but i think it is helpful if the presenters give some indication of what size i would need etc.

Tbh I can't see that trying to compare sizes with the presenters is much help at all unless you are of very similar height and body shape to one of them. Imho JR would probably be the worst example of all with her being a rotund apple on two short skinny legs. :wonder:

Good point BB! Tho I have to say, when I last saw AD, think it was Bare Essentials (sp?) a week or two back, I thought she did actually look quite brilliant, and I'm not a fan! As for JR, haven't seen her in ages but I do agree with the general consensus that she's a bit too big for those toe-posts ...

I saw that,i thought AD looked good she was wearing a black top with long sheer sleeves over what looked like black leggings,and IMHO she has better legs than JR.

Latest posts

Back