Julia Yawn Needy - Roberts

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Evie

Registered Shopper
I wish she would give it a rest. Writing another book. Just celebrated her 43rd anniversary of moving in with Chris. The flowers she received. Sharing the message inside her card! Telling us he is a kind and thoughtful partner. Photo of her bl**dy home gym again. I am sure that there are enough viewers and even colleagues who are sick of the way she carries on. Get over yourself Julia. What’s the need for all this sharing? All this does not, in my opinion, make you particularly likeable to some people

After a while they start to believe their own publicity handouts and are unable to distinguish fact from fiction.

Why the heck these people think we are remotely interested in them is beyond me. Why would anyone think we are interested in their cooking unless they are Mary Berry or interested in the view from their window.

SM has a lot to answer for - it has turned the world into ME ME ME

I don’t like the way she often refers to him as “ him indoors “. Having got a fairly good insight into her character, after years viewing her selling products and showing off, I feel she is making the point that she is the main wage earner. Nice.
I can’t imagine she makes a lot from her books. It’s more of a vanity project. She was recently boasting that she has 9 completed novels, might be 10 now. She’ll be comparing herself to Jane Austen next who I think had 6 complete novels. Nothing will surprise me with her super inflated ego.

Doesn't she self publish, like Flinty ? not like getting 'a deal' from a bone fide publisher.

At least we are spared the endless updates of her kids Danny and Sophie, who she used to boast about on a regular basis. He was studying sport science in his youth I think, and did a stint as a model on gym equipment in the studio, her daughter also had a job at Q for a while, then she was doing something in fashion/beauty, then it was singing/playing in a group. All went quiet for years, and then the other week I heard Queenbee say she needed to get her step granddaughter a birthday present ! her daughter Sophie's step daughter ! so clearly Sophie is married ! which I cant remember hearing about - she kept that quiet.

I think the aptly named vanity publications for Julia and originally Debbie are mainly digital. Debbie was over the moon when she was approached by a "proper" publisher. I don't know if that was a one-off. Jackie Kabler was signed up by a real publisher...I wonder how jealous DF and JR were about that?
Isn't Ali Keenan now penning some literary masterpiece??
Soon it will be commonplace at Q towers to be a published author! Then the pecking order for these authors will be decided by book sales, or the prestige of the publisher they are signed to...

Latest posts

Back