Julian and his Granny

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

MissTibbs

Registered Shopper
Last week, I heard Julian mention that his producer had said to him, "Do you think you could get through an entire hour without mentioning your Granny or your Mum?" lol if he hasn't already mentioned both of them in the past two hours!! Perhaps some kind of "Julian/Granny watch" should be set up?

I think it's quite endearing that he mentions his mum and his granny with such fondness. Good job he doesn't seem to take much notice of the producers LOL

I think it's quite endearing that he mentions his mum and his granny with such fondness. Good job he doesn't seem to take much notice of the producers LOL

Totally agree. I think Julian is one of the most down-to-earth presenters and such a pleasure to watch.

lol he is such a sweetie - definately one of my favourite presenters. He looked so kind of down-hearted when he mentioned what his producer said and I'm wondering if he is talking about his Mum and Granny all the more to spite his producer! He's definately mentioned them in every hour he's presented since last week that I've seen.

I too like the fact that he mentions his mum and gran. I like people that have compassion for their familys like that, and nothing they would not do for each other, which is how it should be support and love. I wish I had a lovely family like he has

I too like the fact that he mentions his mum and gran. I like people that have compassion for their familys like that, and nothing they would not do for each other, which is how it should be support and love. I wish I had a lovely family like he has

That's just what I think Dazzler but I'm so sorry to hear you don't have a lovely family - you've got lots of wonderful reliable friends on here though. Big ((((((hugs)))))) to you. xxxxx

He did bring in a picture of his Granny a while back and I do know that she likes to bake cakes on a Wednesday afternoon. I think he should try and get her into the studio! I wonder what the producer would make of that.

I can remember Julian talking about his Granny because he spent a lot of time with her because his Mother had to work, he also said he had a great respect for working Women who had Children.

I think he's got a lovely personality and outlook.

Julian is such a sweetheart,a lovely fella:1:

I don't watch a huge amount of QVC,tend to switch when it's something I'm interested in,mainly beauty or jewellery,but I heard him mention his Gran in the diamoneeeek clearance hour this am when presenting a ring saying it's something he would have bought for her and that she would have been 100 yrs next week.

He must have a lot of love in his heart,he sees something and wonderful memories come to him and it bursts out of his soul,he's delightful!!:5:

Latest posts

Back