Julian Ballantine.

Moth

VIP Shopper
Just wondering what happened to Julian? I remember seeing him on IW and he was introduced as though he was going to be a permanent presenter, but I guess he didn't like it there? or didn't get on?

Retrovertigo

VIP Shopper
Well that's a new one "Nigerian Diaspora" ….usually goes with the hard sell of being a "good old Salford lad"

I imagine even IW have there limits and didn't really want him bringing his own brand of bankruptcy to the channel

Well that's a new one "Nigerian Diaspora" ….usually goes with the hard sell of being a "good old Salford lad"

I imagine even IW have there limits and didn't really want him bringing his own brand of bankruptcy to the channel
what a website that is! I will make the bold prediction that will not be around in two months

Mommabear

VIP Shopper
I put it on the other morning and there he was, with a guest presenter. They were selling an africa map jigsaw puzzle for £13! I wondered why he would have someone with him when selling a jigsaw. Julian was asking him questions but it was more often that Julian answered his own :mysmilie_17:

Dave

Still just a Pleb!
I put it on the other morning and there he was, with a guest presenter. They were selling an africa map jigsaw puzzle for £13! I wondered why he would have someone with him when selling a jigsaw. Julian was asking him questions but it was more often that Julian answered his own :mysmilie_17:
Yes, those jigsaws can present a problem at times, the little beggers!

Susie Wusie

VIP Shopper
Has he left now, have not seen him for ages?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks