Julian v Nikki

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Brissles

Registered Shopper
I cant understand why anyone would pay £45 incl p & p for a Lola Rose glass trinket box with a photograph of the purporting gem stone, when for £36 incl p & p you get TWO of Julian McDonalds trinket boxes with a lovely cut glass lotus flower as a handle ! :confused:

Didn't know that Donna, I don't keep abreast of what designers are up to (except the awful Beckhams who cant get enough publicity), but I take your point, and a lot of gay men who are in the fashion industry can be cruel and don't hold back (hence my comment on another Thread about Simon Wilson being upfront in telling Julia the truth about her looks). I've never watched Dancing on Ice, but I believe one of the judges on that was booted off for his abusive comments, which emphasises my point.

I'm not tarring all gays with the same brush, as most I find hysterically funny and caring, but a lot of them can be more bitchy and cutting than a lot of women !

I don't do trinkets photo frames or boxes so would not buy from either.

I have some Lola Rose bracelets brought years back before the cheap metal they added to them. Julian I refuse to buy from vile man uses real fur in his fashion and when a judge on Britain's Next Top Model fat-shaming a girl who was a size 10 at most.

He is so far up his own arse....

I bought a LT trinket box with bright green ‘malachite’ under the glass. It was £14 in Home Sense. Not old stock because it was maybe 2 months after it was on QVC, and from memory it was over £40 on there.

Latest posts

Back