Julia's Book Update

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

bags

Registered Shopper
Just seen a comment to a post on Julia's blog:

My book is two chapters away from being finished.
If I self publish it will stay as 'One Hundred Lengths of the Pool', which I would prefer.
I have just started to look through photos for it - that is a long but pleasurable process.
I'll keep you posted
love
Julia x

I'm sure she will be signing copies once it is published :clapping: I'm going to buy one and wrap it up as a little pressie for Pinkpussycat - she doesn't live that far from me, so I can leave it as a little parcel on her doorstep, if I can find out her address. I know it will be appreciated!

I'm sure she will be signing copies once it is published :clapping: I'm going to buy one and wrap it up as a little pressie for Pinkpussycat - she doesn't live that far from me, so I can leave it as a little parcel on her doorstep, if I can find out her address. I know it will be appreciated!

I'm sure she will be overjoyed, her cup will runneth over, she will hardly be able to contain her delight :mysmilie_17:

eeeeeeeeeeeeeek.gifeeeeeeeeeeeeeek.gifeeeeeeeeeeeeeek.gif
I'm sure she will be overjoyed, her cup will runneth over, she will hardly be able to contain her delight :mysmilie_17:
I'm moving...:bandit:

Maybe she'll do a limited run posh leather bound edition. A personally inscribed volume is the least Burlz deserves.

What is the book, an autobiography?....the only way I would buy is if she dished the dirt on QVC behind the scenes, the tantrums, the back stabbling, aka Burly bear story style.

Oh purleeeze, she is about as interesting as a colonic irrigation...why oh why she thinks her life is so interesting is so laughable...Mother Terasa she is NOT. My life is probably more interesting than hers. What a deluded sad woman she is.

Well, who's heard of any of 'em outside of qvc ?

I suppose Kathy Taylor is the only 'name' from her days in sport when Charlie was still in the infants, but otherwise as JR has been at Q from DAY ONE when she was what, 37 / 38 ? and if she started her 'career' at 18, then we have just 20 years over 50 chapters (and counting) to be "excited" by her autobiographical account - cos who the hell is interested in her time at qvc ??????

So, do they sell Books on Q? Cookbooks by the Australian ladies, I know, 'cause I have the two. If I circled in RED, the grammatical and spelling errors in Dame Julia's book, and then returned it, is that still OK under the 30 day MBG? Tempting. I say, I am tempted!

Latest posts

Back