julia's dress

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

happy35

Registered Shopper
I was trying to find something to watch tonight and flicked briefly on to QVC and watched 5 minutes of the Yankee Candel show.

I wasn't interested in buying the candle but really liked the dress that Julia was wearing does anyone know if it was from QVC?

I thought it might be Ronni Nicole but can't find it on the website

Yes, I thought it was lovely too, and as Julia generally wears QVC frocks on air, and the fact that Tiana B have shows next week, I thought it could be one of theirs, but nothing on the website for them either. Also tried Butler & Wilson, as there is a show also comnig up, but equally nothing doing.

Perhaps as she has lost weight she is now showing off her figure in 'her own money' clothes. Because despite her wearing the products on air, she doesn't strike me as the type to wear them off air too.

Now she says she can shoe horn herself into a Ronni Nicole size 10 I doubt that she'll buy anything else. :rolleyes:

i thought she looked lovely in that frock. it was a suitable length, the colour suited her tan and her knockers werent flying about all over the place. she looked really good as far down as the ankles because unfortunately she had those bleedin' mules on again.

a pair of improbably high stiletto heels would look so much more glam and - as kim meddlebum would say "appropo" - for the look she was showcasing for us. i dont care that she has to stand up for hours on end and that high heels are impractical, suck it up in the name of fashion!

i thought she looked lovely in that frock. it was a suitable length, the colour suited her tan and her knockers werent flying about all over the place. she looked really good as far down as the ankles because unfortunately she had those bleedin' mules on again.

a pair of improbably high stiletto heels would look so much more glam and - as kim meddlebum would say "appropo" - for the look she was showcasing for us. i dont care that she has to stand up for hours on end and that high heels are impractical, suck it up in the name of fashion!

she said she loves her birkenstocks and does not wear her mules as much. now the birkenstock hours are over back go on those crummy mules:puke:

I was trying to find something to watch tonight and flicked briefly on to QVC and watched 5 minutes of the Yankee Candel show.

I wasn't interested in buying the candle but really liked the dress that Julia was wearing does anyone know if it was from QVC?

I thought it might be Ronni Nicole but can't find it on the website

It was a hot pick last week! It came in purple, black, chocolate and maybe another colour. I though that she looked very nice; I would have been tempted myself but the range is just that bit too short for me as I like to keep my knees covered. Great for anyone with good knees though. Very 50's Liz Taylor I thought.

It was a hot pick last week! It came in purple, black, chocolate and maybe another colour. I though that she looked very nice; I would have been tempted myself but the range is just that bit too short for me as I like to keep my knees covered. Great for anyone with good knees though. Very 50's Liz Taylor I thought.

Are you sure ? cos I watched the whole of the show as I love Ronni Nicole, and I cant remember seeing it, or any dress in the colour that Julia had on, and with all the detailing around the hem. There is nothing on the website even remotely like it. I thought it might be Tiana B as their shows are coming up later in the week, but no luck.

Email HRH JR and ask. You won't get an answer of course, in all the years I've been here I've never known the *Queen* lower herself to respond. :wonder:

oh well won't be ordering one of those dresses then!!!!

i haven't seen any dresses like this in the shops, I need a few bits and pieces for my holiday so will have a look around the high street at the weekend

When I saw her on the Yankee show last night she was wearing a Ronni Nicole dress. I remember her saying on the recent shows that she had bought several styles, one of which was this one.

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx?view=2&app=detail&params=item^148118,navlist^148116*147793*147785*148118*,cm_scid^dtlr

Item number 148118 in case the link doesn't work properly.

I have tried the item number but it is out of stock so I couldn't view it

I will keep checking QVC and see if it comes back in stock

Attachments

• 148118.jpg
    148118.jpg
    5.2 KB · Views: 200
Sadly the 148118 dress mentioned above is NOT the dress I think we are all referring to. JR was wearing a coral pink number with jewelled embellishment neckline shoulder to shoulder, AND there appeared to be embellishment around the hem, which appeared to be flared.

OK I give up, perhaps it was one of her own after all.

Latest posts

Back