julia's such an opinionated bit*h

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Mrs James

aka bella battenburg
taking the p**s out of Marie-F's bag colours and then her friend's baby's name....Marie looked rather upset over the latter and i don't blame her! Hey shop-assistant-wots-got-above-her-station STOP alienating your viewers :taphead:

I'd love to see someone else give JR the treatment she dishes out to others.

It would be brilliant if a guest contradicted her or pulled her up, or better still, a model made a cutting comment back to her. She would be so offended yet she thinks nothing of dealing it out to others.

I bet she is loathed behind the scenes at QVC Towers.

taking the p**s out of Marie-F's bag colours and then her friend's baby's name....Marie looked rather upset over the latter and i don't blame her! Hey shop-assistant-wots-got-above-her-station STOP alienating your viewers :taphead:

Now I NEED to know what her friend's baby's name is? :cheeky:

How many people on here have been less than favourable with their comments about Marie F?.
Every time there is a Kipling hour we have her being called a bimbo etc.
Maybe Julia was having a laugh about her friends baby. If her friend was upset by her remarks that is a different matter.

Said shop assistant has always been a bit*h,she can't bear to let anyone have any limelight.We just have to listen to her prattle on about darling son and super model daughter and of course herself. Arrogant, arrogant,arrogant, can't stand the woman.

just watched it - what a horror she is, how rude, to use her own words - why dont people think before they speak!

I think it's Luna. The old b*tch was really being nasty in the way she said it and with the incredulous look straight into camera, it was totally uncalled for. She's really turning into a sarcastic old has been....who actually wasn't much to start with.

Last edited:
This was on about 3ish weeks ago and I was really shocked that anyone would say that on air. Hope Luna's (Lunar) parents weren't watching

I've just watched it. Well all I can say is how bloomin rude. She really is getting to big for her flip flops. She's always thought she was queen bee and i for one switch off whenever she is presenting as i find her unbearably smug. There are others i don't like namely CS AND CH but they are never rude or derogatory to the guests. If I'd have been MF i'd have given her a right mouthfull
Maybe next time either of the Lulu's are on she'll ask them if they ever get teased about their names. Oh I forgot they're famous and need fawning over at every opportunity and poor MF is just the sales girl for Kipling. Shame on you Julia

Have now watched the clip (thanks for the link Scouser) - Luna IS a pretty name, and JR did add that as a kind of afterthought, but unless the surname is something like Module, why would she get teased?

As to bag colours - well you DO get plums that colour don't you, even if it's not what you expect when something is described as "plum" - JR is fond of saying she likes to be honest with us, but sometimes she goes too far and embarrasses the guest and shows herself up into the bargain...:down:

I think it's Luna. The old b*tch was really being nasty in the way she said it and with the incredulous look straight into camera, it was totally uncalled for. She's really turning into a sarcastic old has been....who actually wasn't much to start with.

Yes, a sarcastic old 'hasn't' been is more fitting. She is far too full of herself. That grimacing straight into the camera was awful.

Much as some of the other presenters can be annoying with their particular foibles, none of them make horrible remarks to guests or models like JR does. She seems to think she is beyond reproach.

Thanks for the link Scouser so I could watch it again.

Julia seemed shocked about the plum colour and then said it was more of a Damson. Damson are plums!

Have now watched the clip (thanks for the link Scouser) - Luna IS a pretty name, and JR did add that as a kind of afterthought, but unless the surname is something like Module, why would she get teased?

I think she's thinking "loony"

My DD is called Magdalene and gets Mad, Mads, Madge, Margarine better a nickname derived from a name than from a physical attribute I reckon.

Jude xx :emo:

just watched the clip, she needs pulling up about that by the powers that be, cocky cow. What if the parents were watching, they would be mortified to have their new baby's name ridiculed on TV by a smug old has been. MF looked so embarrassed.

I really can't bear to watch her any more. She isn't funny or being "honest" she is just a nasty, condescending person who has to make other people feel small to make herself feel superior.

As I've said before all she is is a glorified shop assistant - and not always a very good one!!

Latest posts

Back