julia's such an opinionated bit*h

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

If somebody on this forum had a baby and had given the baby an unusual name i would hope that nobody would be tactless enough to mention it. Surely the first thing you would think to do would be to send your congratulations and hope that the mum and baby are healthy. If you don't like the name or want to laugh out loud at it, you keep it to yourself. Julia could have done the same but no she had to try to make herself look clever.

If it was one of the guests (who she is best of mates with e.g beauty brands) I bet she wouldn't make a point of looking directly into the camera saying what were you thinking naming a child that though would she.

So what makes this different? I don't understand why everyone feels as though they need to defend her.

Last edited:
If it was one of the guests (who she is best of mates with e.g beauty brands) I bet she wouldn't make a point of looking directly into the camera saying what were you thinking naming a child that though would she.

So what makes this different? I don't understand why everyone feels as though they need to defend her.

I must be reading a different thread cause as far as I can see, with the exception of a few most people are attacking her.
I do not feel the need to defend her , I am sure she would not be worried about what is written here about her, I am just stating my opinion.

Latest posts

Back