julia's such an opinionated bit*h

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I like JR - I think she is a super presenter and professional. She has lost a fantastic amount of weight in a short time considering her age and imho she looks good on it. We are all human and QVC would be really boring if presenters were mindless robots. She is a diva but imho deservedly so.

But would you want to be her friend?

Oh heavens yes I was watching that & nearly fell off the chair laughing. The fact that she has to keep constantly reminding us that she is a size small is IMO that she has to try & convince herself. I just found it totally pathetic. Sad old woman syndrome.

Now I'm slightly confused. Was it a year ago when she was saying 'I'm in a size small ' & it was evident to everyone with half a brain that it was the biggest load of !!! going as she was piling on the weight.?

Whatever. I don't believe that she has been a size small certainly not in the last 5 years or so & I very much doubt that she is now. And if you are reading this Julia. None of us care !!

Its quite sad really that she seems so insecure of herself. What she dosen't realise is that she impresses no one now & people are sick to death of her constant bleetings on her size punctuated by bitchy comments about the models, the guest presenters etc.

S.O.W. size XS? :cheeky:

Oh heavens yes I was watching that & nearly fell off the chair laughing. The fact that she has to keep constantly reminding us that she is a size small is IMO that she has to try & convince herself. I just found it totally pathetic. Sad old woman syndrome.

Now I'm slightly confused. Was it a year ago when she was saying 'I'm in a size small ' & it was evident to everyone with half a brain that it was the biggest load of !!! going as she was piling on the weight.?

Whatever. I don't believe that she has been a size small certainly not in the last 5 years or so & I very much doubt that she is now. And if you are reading this Julia. None of us care !!

Its quite sad really that she seems so insecure of herself. What she dosen't realise is that she impresses no one now & people are sick to death of her constant bleetings on her size punctuated by bitchy comments about the models, the guest presenters etc.
I think you are mistaken if you think no one cares about Julia's size as you will see if you look back on this forum there is quite an obsession about it and it has been discussed at length over the years. I happen to think she probably is now a size small unless my TV is deceiving me lol.

I think you are mistaken if you think no one cares about Julia's size as you will see if you look back on this forum there is quite an obsession about it and it has been discussed at length over the years. I happen to think she probably is now a size small unless my TV is deceiving me lol.

I agree BB. Well said.

I like JR - I think she is a super presenter and professional. She has lost a fantastic amount of weight in a short time considering her age and imho she looks good on it. We are all human and QVC would be really boring if presenters were mindless robots. She is a diva but imho deservedly so.

divas look fantastic all the time and dont wear markon thong sandal things.
julia is a good presenter on qvc but diva she aint!:wink:

Ha Ha very true, along with masses of comments and opinions about the length/colour/condition/style of her hair, dress sense, 'decollette', skin condition, short fingers, tiny feet and footwear, whether she's married or not, her children, the village she lives in, her place in Spain, etc etc. a lot of it fuelled by Julia herself.
I agree with the comment from Silversequin that it's almost as if she actually forgets she is at work sometimes and just reveals way too much about herself and her life. Now I think about it I actually know when all her family members' birthdays are, what school she went to, what her mum did for a living, even what colour her bedroom is!! She really needs to rein herself in and just get on with the job cos in my opinion when she does that she is by far the best presenter QVC have. Whatever you think about her QVC and this site would be a lot duller without her!!

JR doesnt bother me one way or the other. I think most presenters on QVC could do with a gagging order sometimes as pretty much all of them have suffered from foot in mouth syndrome at some point (haven't we all).

However I do wish they would think before they speak sometimes, if it sounds bad in your head then its going to sound a whole lot worse when spoken and theres no way of pulling it back!

Personal comments are a dodgy at the best of times so I say best keep it nice and neutral and dont get up peoples noses, might make you a bit 'boring' but hey you are there to sell the products not give us your life story!

taking the p**s out of Marie-F's bag colours and then her friend's baby's name....Marie looked rather upset over the latter and i don't blame her! Hey shop-assistant-wots-got-above-her-station STOP alienating your viewers :taphead:

What is the baby's name? I wish Julia would do something with her hair, it looked awful last night, my partner said she looked like she had been dragged through a hedge backwards.

Her feet always look like hooves in those toe post sandals, other peoples don't but hers do for some reason:giggle:

It was Pipa on this link?

QVC changed the clip from Julia to Pippa because there were complaints about her ridiculing a babies name.

What is the baby's name? I wish Julia would do something with her hair, it looked awful last night, my partner said she looked like she had been dragged through a hedge backwards.

The babies name is Luna. A very pretty name and Julia upset a lot of people by her unneccessary comments.

I don't know what her problem is. I think Luna is a lovely name. It's different but not wildly different. Of course, calling your baby Lucifer is a bit dodgy, as per an earlier post, but I think it's great when parents choose a more unusual name. Just because Julia has played it safe with her children's names, doesn't mean it's ok for her to giggle at other parent's choices.

I think the interest in her weight has been generated by her repeated claims that she was a small which was obviously untrue. Nobody seems bothered about what size Anne Dawson, Debbie Greenwood or Kathy Taylor are because they haven't told us porkies!

I don't know what her problem is. I think Luna is a lovely name. It's different but not wildly different. Of course, calling your baby Lucifer is a bit dodgy, as per an earlier post, but I think it's great when parents choose a more unusual name. Just because Julia has played it safe with her children's names, doesn't mean it's ok for her to giggle at other parent's choices.

Exactly. The baby could have been named after a family member for all Julia knows. I may name a child after one of my ancestors. It may be an usual name for people of 2020 but to me its not iykwim.

She nearly stuffed up again on the Charlie Bears hour, by having a bit of a sneer at calling a bear 'Griffin'. Not many people named that, she said. Then she quickly added something about Griff Rhys Jones to cover it up, while Charlotte pointed out that come of the bears are named for surnames rather than first names.

She nearly stuffed up again on the Charlie Bears hour, by having a bit of a sneer at calling a bear 'Griffin'. Not many people named that, she said. Then she quickly added something about Griff Rhys Jones to cover it up, while Charlotte pointed out that come of the bears are named for surnames rather than first names.

She obviously doesn't watch Holby City! :tongue:

Latest posts

Back