Julia's top for TSV launch

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

The Londoners

Registered Shopper
Yes, I know JR is wearing those favourite flipping shoes and trousers that give her sparrow legs, but I rather like her top as I now find I prefer to cover my upper arms, so sleeveless isn't for me. I could have sworn I'd seen the top on air, but CS said it's Julia's own top and not a QVC number.
Can any of you great detectives shed some light on this please?

Hi Message Julia directly on her QVC blog, she is brilliant and answered me last year when i asked her about a dress she had worn. I went to Ted Baker and bought myself one!! It was the butterfly tunic she still wears and i LOVE it!!!

Yes, I know JR is wearing those favourite flipping shoes and trousers that give her sparrow legs, but I rather like her top as I now find I prefer to cover my upper arms, so sleeveless isn't for me. I could have sworn I'd seen the top on air, but CS said it's Julia's own top and not a QVC number.
Can any of you great detectives shed some light on this please?

Julia's own top could they not be bothered to find out which you were asking about.
Hope I have got this correct if your referring to the ditsy print sleeveless top, she was wearing at midnight.
That was the Kim & Co top she wore last evening for the Kim & Co clearance show 11pm.
When you click it's now showing sold out :
Kim & Co Petite Floral Brazil Knit Sleeveless Top with Smocking
Clearance Price£32.64 QVC Price£43.00 Item no.152018
Here's a link to a page showing three other items in the print, Julia's top was in the cerise multi option.
http://search.qvcuk.com/QVCUK/Searc...l&cm_re=PAGE-_-SEARCH-_-SEARCH&cm_scid=SEARCH

Hope that's ok.

:sun:

Hi, thank you both so much for this, but I posted the thread on 8th when Julia was wearing a short sleeved multi print top that had a big self-print bow offset on her left shoulder. Can't even remember what the tsv was now (getting old)! Thread was bumped up today! If anyone has a better memory than me and can check this out I would be really grateful, but otherwise will try the blog suggestion!

Latest posts

Back