Julien Macdonald

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

lynnonthelake

Registered Shopper
Yes he's just back from Hollywood where all the Hollywood stars live and he's been spending time with the Kardashians,are we meant to be impressed with this,yawn,Yawn Yawn.

Lord preserve us..............

from Julien McDonald ! I've done this, I've met him/her.., I've been here, I also design for...... I realise most gay men in fashion are OTT but this guy is in a different league with his self importance, to the extent its cringeworthy and embarrassing. And whats happened to his lips ????? certainly had THEM filled up.

I'm surprised he could get in the same room as Kim Kardashian! With her fat arse and big ego, and his big ego and big lips, the room must've been the size of four football pitches! :mysmilie_17:

If he is soooooooo successful ,why does he sell at qvc ?....

He can sell his mass produced expensive costume jewellery at an enormous rate, more than if he got a stall down the market, me personally I think he's sold out but he's made a fortune from it so obviously doesn't care.

His entire face looked frozen and unrealistically smooth to me. Perhaps he has had a top up for the Christmas holidays! He reminded me of that woman on CSI Cyber. Her forehead never, ever moves. I miss out on the story sometimes because I am fixated on it.

I only have to hear his voice and my teeth start grating. I would rather watch paint dry than watch J McD. I just have no time for egotistical people...

It makes me laugh that he actually believes we are impressed that he 'knows' the Kardashians !!!! Like, not. He's not fit to wipe the boots of the following.............. Adrian Orry-Kelly Travis Banton Edith Head Walter Plunkett - never heard of them ? they created the beautiful gowns and outfits of all the great stars of the golden age of Hollywood. That's what you call class MacDonald, something you sadly lack.

It makes me laugh that he actually believes we are impressed that he 'knows' the Kardashians !!!! Like, not. He's not fit to wipe the boots of the following.............. Adrian: Orry-Kelly : Travis Banton : Edith Head : Walter Plunkett - never heard of them ? they created the beautiful gowns and outfits of all the great stars of the golden age of Hollywood. That's what you call class MacDonald, something you sadly lack.

I'm surprised he could get in the same room as Kim Kardashian! With her fat arse and big ego, and his big ego and big lips, the room must've been the size of four football pitches! :mysmilie_17:

:mysmilie_458: that is funny :mysmilie_471: when I saw pictures of her with those bum implants, all I could picture was in future, when she was old, she will be bent with age and her bum will be sticking up in the air and her breast implants will drag her front downwards, what a picture! I just cannot understand how the kardashian sisters become famous and rich:thinking:
And if Julien Macdonald was trying to impress everyone by name dropping them, sorry Julien, I am one who is not impressed at all:mysmilie_10:

I liked his star jewelry, but it is £96.00 plus P&P: £5.95 !
There is another necklace made of brass and glasss Item no:303930 which is £294.00 plus P&P: £5.95

:mysmilie_458: that is funny :mysmilie_471: when I saw pictures of her with those bum implants, all I could picture was in future, when she was old, she will be bent with age and her bum will be sticking up in the air and her breast implants will drag her front downwards, what a picture! I just cannot understand how the kardashian sisters become famous and rich:thinking:
And if Julien Macdonald was trying to impress everyone by name dropping them, sorry Julien, I am one who is not impressed at all:mysmilie_10:

What about plain jane Kylie who must of paid a visit to the plastic surgeon and said 'I want to look like my sister Kim' so was made a new face and tells the world that she has had no work done:mysmilie_12:

I watched for 2 mins but switched off when we were shown a pair of the most cheap looking faux gold earrings - almost the same quality as Christmas cracker jewellery but costing £35. To quote Dale F but with the opposite meaning "un.........believable"

Probably the only woman to ask "does my bum look big in this??" and wants the reply to be a resounding "yes!" :mysmilie_17:

I watched for 2 mins but switched off when we were shown a pair of the most cheap looking faux gold earrings - almost the same quality as Christmas cracker jewellery but costing £35. To quote Dale F but with the opposite meaning "un.........believable"

Couldn`t agree more .. Overpriced and OTT for me .... I really think he thinks he`s doing us a big favour .... name droppers really need to get a life!!

Latest posts

Back