Just been a Hedgehog fest on Rocks

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Julie

sunglasses removed !
Auctioned 7 on the trot

Barry says he will probably do it again later, may be of interest for anyone wanting to complete their set.

Were they all rings or were some hedgehog earrings auctioned too? I think I might quite like some earrings.

They were all hedgehogs! I only need the blue topaz to complete my set! Missed out again as was talking on live chat. Katherine is happy to add it to my order when I open one! Now thats rocks CS xxxx

What gems do the hedgehogs come in? I think I have seen:

Amethyst
Peridot
Garnet
Citrine
Smoky quartz
White topaz
Blue topaz

Any I've missed? Just curious!

What gems do the hedgehogs come in? I think I have seen:

Amethyst
Peridot
Garnet
Citrine
Smoky quartz
White topaz
Blue topaz

Any I've missed? Just curious!

No that is it Miss magpie. We have requested for a multi gem one to Steve so hopefully we will see muti gem one in future!

Thanks, BH!

I haven't actually got any hedgehogs, but would be tempted by a rose quartz or rhodolite garnet one...

Update: I've just ordered one (amethyst)... Carried away by the craze, I think!

Ooh I think they would look stunning in rose quartz and rhodolite garnet! Hopefully Steve/John/Sarah/Tony or katherine are reading this and we might see these in the near future!

Well done you! MissMagpie if you like big look rings you will love it! I have posted pictures of the hedgehog rings if you want to have a look. Let us know what you think?

Thanks, BH - I do like big rings as I have quite long fingers, so looking forward to seeing it!

You're close Sammi, it's a prickle of hedgehogs - no, really!!!
Good on yer MissM, hope you love it
I know what you mean about getting carried away on the bandwagon, I know I don't need one but I'm feeling a bit left out!
Actually, reminds me of the "Darls" pendant Gems did a while back - we ALL needed one of those lol

I feel sorry for anybody wanting a hedgie but unable financially to take advantage of a prickleflock of them on any evening! (wot is a group of hedgies called??)

Please don't shout at me but I feel sorry for those people who don't want to see so many rings and I don't just mean the hedgehog ones.

Not sure if it's just me but rocks seems to be dominated by rings recently and considering most can't be resized more than a couple of sizes they're alienating a large part of their audience including me!!!!! :4:

Please don't shout at me but I feel sorry for those people who don't want to see so many rings and I don't just mean the hedgehog ones.

Not sure if it's just me but rocks seems to be dominated by rings recently and considering most can't be resized more than a couple of sizes they're alienating a large part of their audience including me!!!!! :4:

That's a good point, Janey; but if you look at any sites selling jewellery, far and away the most common items seem to be rings. Don't know why; maybe they're popular because they can be seen by the wearer!

Given the choice, I'm a brooch person, and how many of those has Rocks had? - one! ever! (and I didn't even like that so I sent it back...) Why is it that brooches are apparently 2,000 times less popular than rings...?

Latest posts

Back