Just been a Hedgehog fest on Rocks

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Boss Hog

Hey all...

Had a LOAD of fun last night...

I COULD NOT BELIEVE, some of the closing auction prices! Lots of people walked away with some bargains :54: - especially between 5 and 8.

I completly understand what you are saying about the rings... problem is (or was) Carol and I found it difficult to do earings and pendants "ad-hoc". Three seconds between each auction doesn't give you much time, especially if you have sausages instead of fingers like me and keep dropping butterflies.

SO - as I type this message, things are being rectified. I'm not going to bore you with the details, but it will be much easier to add earings and pendants to the schedule from next week!

Hope you are enjoying Rocks TV as much as I am!

Carol is on from 5pm tonight... I'll be watching! Hope you will too... :21:

Barry

Hi Barry. Yes last night was great fun! I finallu managed to complete my hedgehog set! I think I missed out on the bargains as had parents evening but am very happy to get the blue topaz hedgehog ring in te 10 o'clock hour.

You have set a trend now Barry - expect the same when anyone is auctioning the hedgehog rings!!!!

Hi Barry. Yes last night was great fun! I finallu managed to complete my hedgehog set! I think I missed out on the bargains as had parents evening but am very happy to get the blue topaz hedgehog ring in te 10 o'clock hour.

You have set a trend now Barry - expect the same when anyone is auctioning the hedgehog rings!!!!

.......or hedgehog earrings!! :54:

Hi everyone!!! Very very very excited about all the fabulous new pieces we have got for you coming over the next couple of weeks.

Just got back from India this morning and you are gonna love what's coming!!!!!!

See you all soon

Sarah

Really looking forward to it all Sarah! Hope you, Steve and Tony had an enjoyable as well as a successful trip!

Looking forward to all the new goodies Sarah! How was India? Hope you had the right techniques to barter - if not take me next time with you :D

Hey all...

Had a LOAD of fun last night...

I COULD NOT BELIEVE, some of the closing auction prices! Lots of people walked away with some bargains :54: - especially between 5 and 8.

I completly understand what you are saying about the rings... problem is (or was) Carol and I found it difficult to do earings and pendants "ad-hoc". Three seconds between each auction doesn't give you much time, especially if you have sausages instead of fingers like me and keep dropping butterflies.

SO - as I type this message, things are being rectified. I'm not going to bore you with the details, but it will be much easier to add earings and pendants to the schedule from next week!

Hope you are enjoying Rocks TV as much as I am!

Carol is on from 5pm tonight... I'll be watching! Hope you will too... :21:

Barry

I think that's great news...my credit card thinks otherwise! :4:

PS Barry tell them to get more leverback earring...no butterflies to fiddle with! :59:

and some nice simple pearl bracelets please, to go with the 'few' pearly necklaces some of us have :54:

:doggie:

No Hedgehog Love

I've got a hedgehog!!!!!!!!!!! In cirine!!!!!!!!!

It looks pants on my skin :cry::help::cry:

Its a lovely buttery colour, but I need a different citrine colour I think....but I will give the hedgie a couple of days to see. Darn it I was soooo looking forward to it too :cry:

I have the whole family of hedgehog and a few of the hedgie's. Love them all!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back