Just go......

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Dream Girl

Registered Shopper
Debbie just said starting 10pm hour holding her phone something along the lines.
Been promoting an item for children think it was, seems she’d been saying it was
coming up in this hour.
Anyway it’s coming up on Sunday instead she says, check it out Sunday or just get it now instead!!! it’s only £70!!!

Quote from Debbie Flint’s blog this week.

“ I’ve decided to make a corner of my bathroom in my new flat the trial corner. The Perricone set sat here recently, then some Elemis. Well now it’s the turn of the Pick of the Month from Gatineau “.

I think she is enjoying sharing all this with us. It really makes me want to buy these products!
Debbie has such a charmless way about her!

Quote from Debbie Flint’s blog this week.

“ I’ve decided to make a corner of my bathroom in my new flat the trial corner. The Perricone set sat here recently, then some Elemis. Well now it’s the turn of the Pick of the Month from Gatineau “.

I think she is enjoying sharing all this with us. It really makes me want to buy these products!
I hope Q don’t start selling babies!

She is quite happy to collect anything. She has added to her collection of coats too. Photograph with this comment “ Very happy to be getting this new coat, more details about it soon”. I bet she is very happy.
What a hoarder! She will be needing a storage facility in the Banstead area very soon to store all these essential samples.

She is quite happy to collect anything. She has added to her collection of coats too. Photograph with this comment “ Very happy to be getting this new coat, more details about it soon”. I bet she is very happy.
What a hoarder! She will be needing a storage facility in the Banstead area very soon to store all these essential samples.
Julian used to always say Debbie Flint had loads of stuff stored in her garage

Well she now lives next door to her mother, who no doubt will be building up a collection of her own!

You say it a lot more nicely than I think.

She makes me turn over immediately and actually puts me off buying stuff.
I avoid buying when she is on, I'm afraid... I object to her conduct on air, as well as her tactics.

I think back to when I first started watching Q and she was hands-down my favourite presenter... either I was naive, or she has been emboldened by management shirking their responsibilities into behaving the way she does ...
The final nail in the coffin of my high regard for her was when she or her pal Sharon had henchpeople coming on here and trying to bully and intimidate Graham and many posters for daring to hold Q's behaviour and tactics (presenters and in general) to account. Clearly the pointy finger of doom was a strong hint at underlying authoritarianism, as I see it!
That is more than I have said about her in years! It's off my chest now 👍😋

Just caught the last few minutes of L’ Occitane and lo and behold there is Debbie Flint wearing the Vionic TSV boots due to be aired on 18th November. No surprises there. Freebie heaven for some but screams GREEDY to others
They look totally wrong with the blue leggings/spray on jeans & that Frank Usher top. I've got these boots from Lotus, I wear them with jeans & plain tops, not an embellishment in sight.

Latest posts

Back