Just received....

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Brissles

Registered Shopper
a phone call from the Chief Execs office, (blimey !) and a lengthy conversation ensued.

This is'nt intended to start a thread again on 'you know who', but for information my email was addressed and was totally agreed with. Resulting in said person being spoken to about behaviour.

Enough said.

Is that for real!
That’s just what I was wondering!!! The Beyoncé “sl** drop” on a shopping channel as staid as the Q? I’ve never seen a Tik Tok before so didn’t know what was going on. But of course if she is using that platform with a wide youth appeal, I can understand why they might think this was a brilliant advance. I don’t.

I haven’t quite recovered from the comment elsethread that she licked a coat! Did some poor sod end up buying that? It’s bad enough at the best of times but in a pandemic? Seriously? Mind you I suppose any covid molecules would have died before delivery was taken. So that’s a plus!!!! I think I’m getting a bit hysterical now, still affected by the massive injection at the dentists earlier. So I think I’ll go for a drink (outside) with my neighbours now, what could possibly go wrong? 😂🥂

a phone call from the Chief Execs office, (blimey !) and a lengthy conversation ensued.

This is'nt intended to start a thread again on 'you know who', but for information my email was addressed and was totally agreed with. Resulting in said person being spoken to about behaviour.

Enough said.
Who is person? Dress licker?

She had mentioned licking it, but why wasn’t it said from some reasonable, sensible person, Annaliese I wouldn’t advise you do that.

Maybe someone in the gallery suggested it wasn’t a good idea, via her ear piece, but she strikes me as someone who does her own thing anyway. 🙄

I watched that video and have seen other FU ones and it seems that June was trying to keep up with Annaliese in a 'street' way by some of the things she said, it really didn't sound right at all and made June look stupid. It was almost as if she didn't know what to say back so thought oh well if you can't beat them, join them!

I watched that video and have seen other FU ones and it seems that June was trying to keep up with Annaliese in a 'street' way by some of the things she said, it really didn't sound right at all and made June look stupid. It was almost as if she didn't know what to say back so thought oh well if you can't beat them, join them!
June to me always seems like she does have a habit of repeating what the presenters say.

Latest posts

Back