Just saying

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

She mistakenly thinks such gestures amount to a "get out if jail" card.
If she wants to be nasty live on air, be nasty and don't hide behind weaselly expressions like she does. Some of us at least are not fooled.
Yes totally. On numerous occasions I've heard her say something pretty damned catty to a co-presenter, and then say "JOE-KING" in an affected tone. No, my dear, it won't wash - you've made a catty comment which you've clearly meant.

Yes totally. On numerous occasions I've heard her say something pretty damned catty to a co-presenter, and then say "JOE-KING" in an affected tone. No, my dear, it won't wash - you've made a catty comment which you've clearly meant.
I used to work with someone called Joe King. I was always tempted to say to him "You must be joking" but resisted it. ;)

I think that you're all being pretty mean about Marla and her designer clothes!

I think that I look fabulous in this outfit, which can take me on days out corralling steer, to nights at the neighbour ranch's barbecues. And it only cost me a total of £850! Though I will have to spend at least another £500 on layering pieces to see me through the winter.

And I would have to wear them all at once to be warm, like a very expensive bag lady. But that's the price of designer fashion, I guess.

Attachments

• 800px-Gaucho1868b.jpg
    800px-Gaucho1868b.jpg
    133.6 KB · Views: 106
Well I think MW's colour palette is ****** awful ! - apart from the knee length tie died print dress in several colours. Even I might have been tempted in buying the mauve one, if it was mid calf and not a knee showing dress.
I fancied the tie die dress until I saw the price. I found a cheap copy version in a cotton material at a small family run boutique for £20 or same dress in a plain colour £18. They have washed fine and are so cool and comfortable. Pretty Little Things on FB.

I think that you're all being pretty mean about Marla and her designer clothes!

I think that I look fabulous in this outfit, which can take me on days out corralling steer, to nights at the neighbour ranch's barbecues. And it only cost me a total of £850! Though I will have to spend at least another £500 on layering pieces to see me through the winter.

And I would have to wear them all at once to be warm, like a very expensive bag lady. But that's the price of designer fashion, I guess.
Wearing your clothes all at once definitely saves the cost of buying wardrobes and chests of drawers.

Latest posts

Back