Just when I thought things couldn’t get worse!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Oh Evie and T, I agree. I find Craig Rowe smug at the best of times, but Craig Rowe arrogance over his freebies is on another level. Couldn’t bear to listen to him sing or unwrap his free Liz Earle TSV, his smugness radiates through the screen, that was enough.

I had a look - Lord knows why? Annoyed? Irritated? Not in the least..Bemused? Yes. You may as well give a crusty roll full of peanut brittle to someone with no teeth if you're gonna give him hair products. Perhaps a tin of Mr Sheen and a cloth would've been a bit more useful!....Oh, and don't give up the day job - On second thoughts, do!

If you have time take a look at Craig Rowe’s latest blog. The 2 videos, without doubt filmed at his home and not the studio, have left me almost speechless.
I find I only read the blogs now to find out who’s got what to ‘try’ . I too noticed that Craig appeared to be in his flat when opening TWO boxes of beauty TSV’s!

Craig really annoys me. All his slopping, slurping,sniffing, and snorting when filming himself opening his various boxes of goodies is nauseating. I always thought it was a fix when he won the competition to find a new presenter, there were much better contestants. He was already a TV presenter, and I knew he would get the job in the end, forgone conclusion!

Craig really annoys me. All his slopping, slurping,sniffing, and snorting when filming himself opening his various boxes of goodies is nauseating. I always thought it was a fix when he won the competition to find a new presenter, there were much better contestants. He was already a TV presenter, and I knew he would get the job in the end, forgone conclusion!
2 boxes ticked

Hope he doesn’t start singing when he’s presenting! I seem to remember Micael went through a phase of bursting into song at every opportunity and I found it embarrassing, and any guest who was with him wouldn’t know what to do ( join in?..no) I think he was under the impression he had a lovely singing voice

Latest posts

Back