Justify this QVC

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

mollymoo

Registered Shopper
I've been admiring this ring since it came on tv and tonight was cock-a-hoop to see it reduced but they want £4.95 p and p for a bl**dy ring!!!! I ordered a slanket yesterday and that was same p and p and its HUGE.
Sometimes I wonder why I still shop with them........................

http://www.qvcuk.com/Mischa-by-Desi...c=602586-SRCH&cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-4-_-602586

A very annoyed and feeling ripped off Mollymoo

There really is no rhyme nor reason to their postage charges is there? :banghead:

Ps - lush ring!

From mobile, please excuse any silly errors!! :)

I've been admiring this ring since it came on tv and tonight was cock-a-hoop to see it reduced but they want £4.95 p and p for a bl**dy ring!!!! I ordered a slanket yesterday and that was same p and p and its HUGE.
Sometimes I wonder why I still shop with them........................

http://www.qvcuk.com/Mischa-by-Desi...c=602586-SRCH&cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-4-_-602586

A very annoyed and feeling ripped off Mollymoo
Does look a stonker of a stone, but can't fathom it out either. I've one of her rings and they're very substantial, lovely quality. Love yours also :thinking:

to be fair : if you sell on ebay and what to send jewellery, it would only be insured if you would send it Speacial Next Day delivery and that is nearly £6 - wonder if their P&P charges are something to do with that? Saying that SND delivery means just that: you have it next day!

I wouldn't mind if they put next day delivery or insured but they don't and it gets me annoyed.... but at the minute am easily annoyed!!!!
Mollymoo

I was looking at Laura geller balance n brighten a while ago and there was 2 versions one with SPF and one without and they had different p&p charges, maybe SPF either is heavy or removes weight ( can't remember which way round the costs were)

Did you actually buy it Mollymoo?

It's lovely and at half price it's still a good buy, you might regret not buying it later on?

I know it's annoying but the P&P is no more than what the jewellery channels ask most of the time?

Latest posts

Back