Karcher Demo FAIL ;-)

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

NEXUS

Registered Shopper
I just watched a demo of the Karcher window vac cleaning the front door of the IW building...the vac was dripping soapy water everywhere, including the bottom of the windows :) and I have got one of these, they do need to be used a certain way....It was just funny :clapping::tongue:

I must say its one of the best gadgets I have ever bought. Im a bit OCD when it comes to streaks and this is perfect

I've been humming and hawing over one of these for ages and this doesn't inspire me to go for it.

Although I am sick to the back teeth of seeing them for sale on Argos TV/IW/Bid TV I can thoroughly recommend the product, I have literally had to tell people to get their own as they all keep wanting to borrow ours!

Well, well worth the money.

I got mine from IW a few weeks ago when it was POTD ............... £59.99 with 2x 500ml bottles of the window cleaning fluid and spray bottle with integrated cleaning head, so that seems to have been a better deal than the one that was on today.

I'll admit to the fact that I haven't used it yet, because there didn't seem much point with the recent weather, but I will be doing all the interior windows soon when I spring clean. The reviews I read made up my mind and hopefully mine won't 'malfunction' like the one in the demo. :wink:

I got mine from Amazon and unfortunatly it would'nt turn on after recharging it was like the on/off button was stuck so I was advised by Amazon to send it back to Karcher which I did and they sent me a new one with a letter stating that the new ones warranty started on the date I bought the original one ,which I think is a bit odd but it's working fine and I love it I use it every day to do my shower screen and cubical tiled walls as well as my windows when the weather is o.k

No it was Peter, you know the "No Streak ,Smear free and bone dry" chap, that is why it was so funny :tongue

If you dont intend to talk drivel whilst juggling a kitchen towel, and just want to simply clean your windows, the window vac does it's job, I have no complaints with the thing, just the demonstrators, there are only a couple that are worth their wages, none demonstrate the Karcher, one is the Brummy lady that demo's the steam generator irons , the other is the lad that demo's the Vitamix machines.

I always wonder how anyone takes Steamy Sue (the brummie lady) seriously??? One minute she is on with a steam generator, saying how this is the only way to iron...the next she is on with a steam press, saying...you guessed it, this is the only way to iron. I think thats where they shoot themselves in the foot to be honest, if they weren't so 'all or nothing' about a product, then when they came on again with a competeing product they wouldnt look so tragically false.
It's a bit like Dennise, how many of their skincare or makeup ranges does she use? Absolutely every one, aqnd every one is THE best she has ever used. Thats where QVC win in my opinion, they are never so 'best, ultimate, favourite' about every prodcut that they then look ridiculous when they sell a competing one.

Latest posts

Back