Karcher K3150 Pressure Washer-Check before you buy!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

H

Horatio

Guest Shopper
Cannot help to comment on this current Karcher Pressure Washer that Ideal World are selling as it seems to be a bit of a Hybrid model with having a bit of the old and the new rolled into one.
Is this really a new model as I have noticed that there is no onboard detergent tank,it just has the tube protruding out of the back of the machine which you insert into the detergent pouch.
This cannot be right as all the other same models which I have seen on the Internet have a on board detergent tank which is the latest upgrade rather than having the detergent pouch sitting on the floor at the side of the machine and having to constantly move it when using the washer.
I have noticed that they hide the detergent pouch when doing demonstrations to try and fool the public into thinking that it is the latest model when in reality it is not.
I think that the majority of the British public are not taken in by Derek Belcher's claim that they only use one fifth of the water that you would use with a hose as they do use a lot of water,and I have witnessed this myself after trying the product.Their claim that every Karcher machine is checked before it is despatched are false as my Karcher arrived with a broken dirtblaster and I have read similar reports on the Internet were people have recieved faulty items.
I was only going to use the Karcher for cleaning our vehicles so after finding that it was damaged and how expensive it would be to use one,I sent it back and purchased Greased Lightning Showroom Shine instead which doers a better and more thorough job...........

Could be a marketing ploy a bit like the ole shower uses less water than a bath which is pretty much rubbish too. Try leaving the plug in and you see just how much water you use :giggle: but a bit difficult to judge with the pressure washer unless you have a water meter and can compare to a hose that way.

That said, I am utterly SICK to the back teeth of seeing pressure washers on IW...instant turn off for me.

Latest posts

Back