Kathryn Goldsmith

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

When I the mist of that does the baby moon take place. It seems to me children are just another accessory to photo and put on SM.

was in a coffee shop the other day, yummy mummy got a tiny cup of hot chocolate with marshmallows for a tiny tot. Child stuck her fingers in it, mum took photo, child cried and flung around chocolate fingers, mum took cup away, slapped a wet wipe around her and then gave her a plate of toast which she gobbled up (this was not photographed), by this time she totally ignored child whilst she uploaded said photos.

A gaggle of young single (well, none had any evidence of a wedding ring), mums were in a local Costa's, their 4 buggies clogging up the aisles, comparing 'stuff' on their phones while yet another round of cappuccino's were ordered, and their babies were grizzling or screaming. What did they do ? nothing, and totally oblivious to the discomfort of others around them.

Why are the 20 something parents of today, so much less mature than my parents were at the same age ?

Some said on arsebook that there are more than 2 babies on the way, so Katheryn, Kathy junior and ??.?
I'm not on fb so the only time I see a spat is on the Q's page & the posts about QVC girls was typical of the sad individuals who have a go at each other & seem to think the tat peddlers are their friends. As for selling baby ranges, can you imagine the state of returns? :sick:

Unlike most I don’t mind CS too much (the benchmark is very low in comparison with the likes of Chuntley) but agree she was looking more chunky in the Joules show not helped by the dress she was wearing. On Q arsebook there is a photo of said holiday and although she is heavier (aren’t we all!) I think she looks well.
Claire said on the show when discussing sizes that she was a "juicy 12" at the moment. And I agree with someone who earlier said she was Fake. Her smile is very strained now.

It must be difficult to be ecstatic about a toilet cleaning 'solution' when you're not feeling your best.

Claire said yesterday boarding the plane back to the UK following a girlie break with her friends to Marrakesh, she got asked if she was pregnant.
Obvs she is sharing this for her fertility boast.

I've just taken a Q parcel to my neighbour, she was at home but was watching Q Style & didn't want to miss anything so ignored the door bell!?! Ms Goldsmith was on & she did look fuller than I remember, I think her dress was Onjenu & the pattern was geometric camoflauge, she also positioned herself behind the Radley bags.
Your neighbour sounds hilarious,but dim. I'm amazed she has the intel./means to purchase & run a home based on what you tell us....

But you see if they don’t ask the sex of the child, there can’t be the gender reveal party!!!! o_O:rolleyes:(n)
Oh, FFS & WTAF????????

Just watching the taped Kim & Co (Thursday 27th)12 midday main channel show
At the start 01.34 played from yesterday’s shows from the web site Kathryn stands side on runs her hand down her front to reveal a tiny bump saying she needs all the extra room at the moment

FFS!!!!

Whats the etiquette these days? A gender reveal party then a baby shower then the birth with presents for all three events?

The Mother hopes so.

Some said on arsebook that there are more than 2 babies on the way, so Katheryn, Kathy junior and ??.?
Could one of them be having twins?

I'm not on fb so the only time I see a spat is on the Q's page & the posts about QVC girls was typical of the sad individuals who have a go at each other & seem to think the tat peddlers are their friends. As for selling baby ranges, can you imagine the state of returns? :sick:

Oh!!! Yea wise one.....yukadoodledoo

A gaggle of young single (well, none had any evidence of a wedding ring), mums were in a local Costa's, their 4 buggies clogging up the aisles, comparing 'stuff' on their phones while yet another round of cappuccino's were ordered, and their babies were grizzling or screaming. What did they do ? nothing, and totally oblivious to the discomfort of others around them.

Why are the 20 something parents of today, so much less mature than my parents were at the same age ?

I feel your pain. Loathe this. Rapacious consumption. Vile

I get really concerned about the number I see on their phones while pushing a buggy & their other children running away from them. I look after our granddaughter two days a week, my phone stays in my pocket when we're out, I know all the safest places to cross roads - there aren't any ped crossings where they live, & I never risk doing anything that could harm her or cause a driver any distress.

Kathryn gave birth to a baby girl on 10th July and she is called Beatrice.
Remarkable since she was born on her due date check this from yesterday Ali K clear exclamation at the end of this video that Katherine is due in August
EAA0C819-6412-4841-B00B-FD7CF1047CE3.jpeg

I work in a store where we have all sorts of toys to engage children.

So often we have children in buggies totally engrossed in some electronic device and totally oblivious to the world while mum is pushing it also engrossed in her phone.

There is zero interaction between them, it makes me feel very sad for both of them

I work in a store where we have all sorts of toys to engage children.

So often we have children in buggies totally engrossed in some electronic device and totally oblivious to the world while mum is pushing it also engrossed in her phone.

There is zero interaction between them, it makes me feel very sad for both of them

Infuriating! The other thing I’ve seen is in our TK Maxx, mothers going off looking at the clothes, leaving young kids (3-6 perhaps) just playing by the toy shelves, ripping packets open (the ones that aren’t sealed or with those plastic tie things) and applying play cosmetics, drawing with the pens, etc. Then when Mum’s finished her child-free browse, she calls the kid over and all the mess is just left on the floor. Someone else’s problem... and expense.:mad::mad::mad:

Infuriating! The other thing I’ve seen is in our TK Maxx, mothers going off looking at the clothes, leaving young kids (3-6 perhaps) just playing by the toy shelves, ripping packets open (the ones that aren’t sealed or with those plastic tie things) and applying play cosmetics, drawing with the pens, etc. Then when Mum’s finished her child-free browse, she calls the kid over and all the mess is just left on the floor. Someone else’s problem... and expense.:mad::mad::mad:
How selfish & irresponsible. What happened to being a positive role model for your children?

What goes on in their personal lives is the last thing I want to know, whether that be pregnancy, a house move or another money-making venture. It's totally irrelevant to what a salesperson should be about. When did you last hear your checkout operator or sales assistant talking (unasked) about his or her private life?

Personally, what goes on in their personal lives is the last thing I want to know, whether that be pregnancy, a house move or another money-making venture. It's totally irrelevant to what a salesperson should be about. When did you last hear your checkout operator or sales assistant talking (unasked) about his or her private life?

I agree. I was sidetracked by the cute baby, though.

Latest posts

Back