Kathy Tayler annoying

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Fuzzyfelt

Registered Shopper
I don’t usually get to see Daytime QVC but this morning I’ve just switched on and seen Kathy Tayler’s Morning style. Is it me or does anyone else find her annoying? She is forever talking over the guest which I find extremely rude.

Oh yes, Kathy "I must butt in" Tayler. She knows best, except for the measurements, she's got this, that and the next thing, she'd wear this with that blah blah blah, on and on and on. Can barely watch her except when she's on with Michael Perry who puts her in her place by taking the total pee out of her. Amusing to see her irritated response :mysmilie_17:

CC

I can’t find Kathy Tayler anything else but annoying, and that frown when someone’s speaking in her ear, thing is if she has to make it obvious after all these years she’s in the wrong job, saying that she’s in the wrong job anyway but how else would we find out about her amazing holidays and her children’s amazing lives?

Since Sara Griffiths left, she has effortlessly assumed the mantle of the presenter style award for being the rudest and most aggressive. It's a shame. I used to like her and forgave her stumbling and bumbling style. No more. Getting the morning style programme went completely to her head. Kathy, for me, is now unwatchable. It saddens me that the decline in professional courtesy is likely to infect more and more presenters... And looking at the most recent recruits, that seems to be the way QVC want to go.

Oh yes, Kathy "I must butt in" Tayler. She knows best, except for the measurements, she's got this, that and the next thing, she'd wear this with that blah blah blah, on and on and on. Can barely watch her except when she's on with Michael Perry who puts her in her place by taking the total pee out of her. Amusing to see her irritated response :mysmilie_17:

CC

Oh, I must catch something like that....How did he take the p?

Oh, I must catch something like that....How did he take the p?

Michael will say something about a product then say "you'll know all about that Kathy" or he'll say "you've probably got these in your garden" or if KT and Lorna Ko are gushing over some tat, he'll make a totally ridiculous comment about putting garden gnomes in children's bedrooms or having a bath in a fountain or something. He's quite funny and Ms Tayler gets completely flustered and then quite cross ha ha ha ha.

CC

Vonda Barnes earlier complimented Kathy on the Ben de Lisi trousers that she had on today, she was actually in raptures about what she was wearing.

The striped trousers KT had on this a.m were trailing the floor but she did say she would shorten them.I thought she was doing a Victoria Beckham in her sweeping the streets look.Yes agree She is annoying & she said something about she would not be giving garment measurements, very useful!

I think the presenters should only wear items that fit them. If they don’t or can’t, then QVC needs to do something, after all they are selling clothes. Those trousers on KT were just awful! Then again I can honestly say I have never associated her with style, and was amazed she had been chosen by QVC to front “Morning style with.....”

I will be honest I love fashion hours because I have always so enjoyed watching the models who certainly given height etc look good in everything they model.

I think the KT and AK are competing for the "presenter who can talk over the guest the most" award.

That's a bit boring. I thought you were going to say she'd stolen all the do'nuts and hidden them in the baggy trousers :mysmilie_5:

Latest posts

Back