Kathy Tayler

• Thread starter Deleted member 22840
  • Start date
ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Another one who has become detestable. The rudeness is absolutely shocking and unprofessional.
Wow i missed this one .... I’ve seen Jackie Kabler before lose her cool with a floor person ... put me off her ... she dose something like “ yeah my husbands a big bloke ... “ words to that affect .. ever since then her nostrils have wound me up lol .. at least 3 years ago now.

Kathy has got worse, she likes the sound of her own voice, and she is impossible to watch when she is on a video call as they talk over each other, you would think it was time someone had a word with her.
I've complained about her a few times, & can't imagine that I'm the only one, obviously nobody's bothered as long as the faithful keep buying. As we're now up to our eyebrows in the worst financial mess since George I was on the throne it'll be interesting to see if the Q feels the chill wind of recession.

I don’t think Q thinks there is anything wrong with their organisation or presenters - why would they when people are still buying hand over fist. That together with management being as big snowflakes as those on screen they just don’t see anything wrong and consider those who do as just being the tiny minority that every organisation has to put up with.

I would doubt that anyone in management or behind the scenes is over 35 and is a city slicker so hardly attuned to their target audience. I wonder if the presenters who are a bit longer in the tooth feel the pressure to be seen as young and trendy so act like teenagers on speed in order to fit in.

As long as people keep ordering and paying the high P&P, QVC will change nothing and we’ll be stuck with the presenters who drive us all nuts or who make us change channels.

The sooner that people realise that many of their products are available elsewhere and are usually cheaper, the better.

Latest posts

Back