Kathy Tayler

• Thread starter Deleted member 22840
  • Start date
ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Yes I don’t give a hoot how sexist it sounds but I much prefer the male presenters even when it’s beauty 😀
I think it’s because they do their pre programme prep rather than winging it like the females who think just because they slap it on their faceache or can wear a blouse they don’t need to know the fabric composition or sizing.

It was my misfortune to watch a repeat on Style. The one with Kathy and Jackie Joseph. Kathy is awful. She just couldn’t/wouldn’t shut up. Constantly interrupting and talking over Jackie. When did she become so aggressive and full of herself?
She was full of herself when talking about her daughter's wedding & that was five years ago. Maybe losing weight & the Q, not understanding the word oxymoron, then gave her 'Morning Style' & her head just swelled.

Kathy has got worse, she likes the sound of her own voice, and she is impossible to watch when she is on a video call as they talk over each other, you would think it was time someone had a word with her.
Yes I don’t give a hoot how sexist it sounds but I much prefer the male presenters even when it’s beauty 😀
The male presenters do not explode with uncontrolled laughter as do the female presenters, often to the point of drowning out the guests' comments. Kabler is guilty of this and she tends to beat any humorous comments to death ... repeating them time after time, and often in mockery. Is it considered a feminine trait to laugh ? I suppose the answer is 'yes.' Any comments ?

I agree .. as annoying as the can be Charlie and Dale and the others have a pleasant air about them .. I appreciate that more now after this observation about the presenters ... it’s not sexist it’s just true ! Lol

Latest posts

Back