Kathy Taylor leaving QVC after 21 years

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I want a star I want a star I want a star!

Eh?

PS: Wheres MY star?
'Swinging brick' related to the fact that Ms Tayler didn't get emotional when she departed the Q. You could have been given a star if you'd worked out the identity of the three tat peddlers who make me want to take a long bath in disinfectant, have 🍬

Last edited:
God love her family if they have to put up with her talking over them 24/7 with no respite since no shifts at Q.

I wonder if they ask her something does she say she doesn’t have time to answer and tells them to google it as she did when she should have been giving out sizes.

Puffin....... "Jackie Joseph seems to have stepped back a bit as well but she does Money for Nothing and Homes under the Hammer now.

Homes Under The Hammer AS WELL ???? OH so adding to her cv now then ? as she says herself, she's a fashion designer, fashion stoilist, interior designer, upcycler, and what, now a property guru ? Clearly these multi tasking lot with fancy titles aren't making a living out of their numerous strings so they have to pimp themselves for a salary on the tele !!!! Makes you laugh.
Jackie Joseph did work on Create and Craft as a presenter some years back but it really wasn’t her. She struggled with the shows as she didn’t have the foggiest what she was talking about.

Latest posts

Back