Kathy Taylor leaving QVC after 21 years

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

One down, only a dozen or so to go! Seriously though, the mention of Kara Tritton reminded me of several ex presenters and how much the standards have dropped in the last few years. Even the ones who know better have lost their better selves. I don’t know how they sell anything these days. It’s a pity.
Kara was adorable in her very own style, especially on doll hours, she used to talk to them like they were humans

Carla Lazlo does Kim and Co most of the time.
Like many on here I really like Carla & I follow her on Instagram. She's having a bad time at the moment & said how she's only getting one show a week with the Q; there could be several reasons for this but on top of losing her mum to kidney failure one of her beloved dogs has also got kidney issues & the bills are quite high so she could do with more work. I got really emotional watching & there's nobody at the Q to match her.

Like many on here I really like Carla & I follow her on Instagram. She's having a bad time at the moment & said how she's only getting one show a week with the Q; there could be several reasons for this but on top of losing her mum to kidney failure one of her beloved dogs has also got kidney issues & the bills are quite high so she could do with more work. I got really emotional watching & there's nobody at the Q to match her.
I totally agree with all of this. Let’s hope she gets more hours.

Kathy was off for a while so perhaps there are otherreasons why she wants to spend time with her husband. Let’s hope it is for good reasons. I notice too Jill has not been on for a while and her last blog was February?

Maybe they could give Carla Kathty's hours. She is a lovely presenter!
This is from her latest blog, I've a feeling that Shopps is right & it'll be Jenny Blackhurst.

'My final Morning Style will be at 10am on May 5th when I’ll be joined by the new regular presenter – and I can assure you the show will be in the best of hands. And my very last appearance on air will be with Simon for the Morning Show on May 6th'.

Carla is lovely but if on everyday unfortunately will start to go down the same route as the rest using the same old tripe phrases etc.

Rather stay as she is but with more hours as a dedicated BA for a new brand. She was great with Tig bags.
I agree. I seem to remember a post saying that she'd been offered a presenter role but had turned it down. I wonder if she's been offered fewer hours because she went away after her mum died then had time off following the accident she had on holiday or because her face doesn't fit.

This is from her latest blog, I've a feeling that Shopps is right & it'll be Jenny Blackhurst.

'My final Morning Style will be at 10am on May 5th when I’ll be joined by the new regular presenter – and I can assure you the show will be in the best of hands. And my very last appearance on air will be with Simon for the Morning Show on May 6th'.
I read this as the new regular presenter of the Morning Style show not a brand new presenter. We shall see ...

Always a possibility, that they’ll give the hour to Ruth L. ? and have one of her “Fashion Edit” hours in the morning.

Latest posts

Back