Kathy Van Zeeland TSV Friday

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Twinklette

Registered Shopper
I know it's not to everyone's taste but does anyone know what the KVZ TSV is going to be on Friday?

Twinklettex

We never get to see the great Kathy van Z herself - she's much too important to come to smelly old QVC & just sends an underling along......! :2:
At least Lulu Guinness & such turn up in person to flog their stuff!

still doesnt make me want to buy it though!! sorry to all kvz fans but I thinkn her stuff is overpriced,like you would get on a market stall

Did I hear correctly once that she was also married to B Makowsky and also has something to do with Tignanello?

I was wondering if I'd imagined it, sure I heard Carla mention it once when she was on.

Just found this on a handbag forum:
And I quote: fyi, kathy van zeeland and b.makowsky (hubby and wife duo who make handbags, respectively) own the tignanello line.

I was wondering if I'd imagined it, sure I heard Carla mention it once when she was on.

Just found this on a handbag forum:
And I quote: fyi, kathy van zeeland and b.makowsky (hubby and wife duo who make handbags, respectively) own the tignanello line.
Looks like they have "the market" covered ! :1:

So we will be seeing the trailer that mentions "this season's must have over-sized tote", but they were saying that last season and the season before.

We will also have Lottie misusing the word fabrication!

I got a lovely bag from M & S (Per Una) the other week for £29.50 which is far more reasonable than KVZ prices plus QVC p & p.

At least my pennies will be safe.

So KVZ doesn't use leather in her designs as she is presumably trying to be known as an "ethical" designer but is quite happy for hubby to put his name on the leather versions of her designs. How noble of her - NOT!!

No KSVs in my TKMaxx today, but a brown Fortuna Valentino at £14.99 (!) that looked as if it were made of plastic but was presumably patent.

STATEMENT BAG???

The only statement this is making is "I cost exactly 6 quid to make in China and i'm charging you poor suckers 74 quid for me,ha ha ha,there's one born every minute".

74 quid for a bit of PLEATHER and some dodgy "metal"hardware....KVZ and QVC are havin a laff!

I'm sure it will probably sell out though,much to my annoyance.

Well I must admit I quite like it. But there's no way I would pay almost £80 (with the P&P) for it it. Not for fake "leather".

We never get to see the great Kathy van Z herself - she's much too important to come to smelly old QVC & just sends an underling along......! :2:
At least Lulu Guinness & such turn up in person to flog their stuff!
I’m surprised QVC haven’t put together some form of VT on Kathy and her husband, particularly when you consider the fact, that they have cornered the bag market on QVC.

They must be laughing all the way to the bank. I wonder if Kathy uses any of her ‘faux’ bags on a day to day basis.

So KVZ doesn't use leather in her designs as she is presumably trying to be known as an "ethical" designer but is quite happy for hubby to put his name on the leather versions of her designs. How noble of her - NOT!!

Lol I caught a bit of this last night whilst channel hopping. Thought it was amusing the ethical spin they put on it being pvc too.

Also heard them saying it was a bag you could take everywhere and the word clubbing was included - when was the last time you saw someone out dancing with a bag that size? Suppose good if you want to dance around it rather than pop accross the shoulder....

I just don't get it because I can buy similar in Primark for a throwaway five pounds. Way too much money.

I got a huge Modalu leather tote at TKMaxx yesterday - cost me £58 (RRP £180).

I wouldn't dream of shelling out over £70 for a vinyl bag - I can get those at Tesco for £10. Do people pay this kind of money for the colours? The blingy hardware? What?

Latest posts

Back