Katy Pullinger

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

puffin48

Registered Shopper
Just watching Katy on the Centigrade show. She seems to have had something done to her mouth. She either has had her teeth capped or injections in her top lip. Whichever it is she looks different. Has anyone else noticed. Why do these people have to change the way they look especially someone of her age.

I noticed something different a few weeks ago. I think it was a dental procedure. In my opinion she is one of the least vain presenters so probably something that needed to be done.

She has been using Invisalign, she has spoken about it on Instagram.
Just looked it up and it seems good - an alternative to braces. I always liked her teeth how they were but if she was not comfortable with her look thats up to her. I agree with others that she is one of the better presenters.

I like her too. I think she is a good presenter due to the fact I can actually watch a show she is presenting!

I agree Katy P is one of qvc's better presenters, she seem very normal and happy with her lot.
I like what you’ve said.....happy with her lot. That’s something a lot of people aren’t and for no good reason.
She seems to have a happy home life which is good (for her) and that happiness shines through. 😊

I like her too. I think she is a good presenter due to the fact I can actually watch a show she is presenting!

Yes Anne she is certainly a rare breed on QVC. I have a few on my list who I avoid as much as I can.
Yes she is a rare breed on QVC these days. There is a list of presenters that I try to avoid because they drive me mad.

Just watching Katy on the Centigrade show. She seems to have had something done to her mouth. She either has had her teeth capped or injections in her top lip. Whichever it is she looks different. Has anyone else noticed. Why do these people have to change the way they look especially someone of her age.
She has had the 2 teeth at the sides taken away which were very pointed.

She has had the 2 teeth at the sides taken away which were very pointed.
That would explain alot thanks. Glad she hasnt gone down the cosmetic route. She is fine as she is. Watching here later in the day and knowing the situation, you can see she has had something done in her mouth. i would imagine she has something behind her teeth pulling them back. Certainly looks better than a brace.

Whatever she has had done she looked lovely today when I watched a few minutes of her presenting. I agree that she comes across as comfortable with herself and professional. i never think she is trying to impress the viewer by showing off about her lifestyle, previous jobs etc. Such a welcome relief from some of her colleagues who are self obsessed, greedy show offs. I hope she doesn’t change.

I don't mind Katy but she's addicted to Instagram and I wouldn't be putting my children all over the internet (if I even had any lol). That's just me though. She did say she'd had some kind of braces on her teeth and she does look different.

CC
She used to be a mummy blogger/vlogger & only stopped doing that because of the travelling from Dorset to the Q was taking so much time.

Latest posts

Back