Keeley Elemis eyes!!! 😂

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Elemis is on the Beauty channel right now. On the clips with Charlie, Keeley has had so much Botox/ fillers around her eyes that she looks like Ming the Merciless!!! 😂😂😂
Resurfacing pads my arse…
I noticed it the other day. These women need a reality check as in my opinion natural ageing is a far better option than having a plastic face.

Oh man what a fibber! I love the fact that we are being catty about her here as she always seems a nasty piece of work herself…impressions and judgements only!!!
I totally agree. I have never warmed to her...and yes she is a liar. All that time holed up in Greece,plenty of time and opportunity out there. No amount of marine collagen or whatever it is can make that difference...lol!

Attachments

• download (3).jpeg
    download (3).jpeg
    7.4 KB · Views: 228
  • images (2).jpeg
    images (2).jpeg
    9.1 KB · Views: 211
Maybe she has a filter on her webcam but whatever she's done, it's hardly a good selling technique as it's so obvious - the BA for Perricone is the same. Surely they'd be better advocates for the products if they just looked incredibly good for their age, but their age nevertheless, whatever that might be.

I also remember her saying that she didn't want to "risk " having her hair cut and coloured in Cyprus and because of the pandemic and travel restrictions left it to grow longer and grey, which made me think if you don't want to have your hair done in Cyprus where would you go for facial work??

Latest posts

Back