Keep, re-train, dump.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

keep

jilly,sara,debbie greenwood,dale,catherine,pipa,craig,charlie,julian

re train

Ali K,claire,julia (for some manners) clowdia

dump

jill franks,alison young,debbie flint,anne dawson,kathy taylor(only because I think you couldn't train her) anthony (like him but don't see the point) richard jackson,dawn bibby

KEEP - Dale, Claudia, Kathy, Anthony, Claire Sutton, Sara Griffiths (if she comes back)

RE-TRAIN - Jilly. Please sound a bit more interested in the products, stop using the same phrases, such as 'definitely, definitely worth going for, and 'absolutely superb.' Please get your ears pierced if you are going to present jewellery hours without a model. We can't picture how the earrings will look if you just hold them.
Alison Young. Please stop going on about Cheryl Cole and how various celebrities fly over to visit your guests in a private jet, having to go through a concealed entrance away from the paparazzi etc etc. We're honestly not interested. Also, don't fix the cameraman with a death-stare if he gets a close up of you. Surely if all the prestigious, luxurious products you sell work, you should be proud to have a close up?
Catherine Huntley. Please stop gushing and fawning. Please stop going on and on and on and on and on about red box prices being temporary, and 'this item may never be on easy pay ever again.' Also 'if this sells out this time, it may be months and months before it comes back into stock.' It comes across to me as hard sell but said in a very soft voice!!!
Pippa Gordon. Please stop saying 'yeah, yeah, yeah.' You sound bored and like you know it all. Also, try to expand your vocabulary because I once counted you saying 'beeyoooootiful' over 40 times in a jewellery hour. Yes, really.
Julia Roberts. Please stop lying about your dress size. We do have eyes, you know.
Alison Keenan. Please stop interrupting the guests all the time!!! Please stop presenting skincare shows if you are having surgical 'enhancements.'

DUMP. DUMP, DUMP - Jill Franks, Anne Dawson, Charlie Brook.

Perhaps we could have a fusion with the Jeremy Kyle show and demand lie detector tests when they are raving on about some nondescript item that they "adore" and own in vast amounts.

Picture the scene: Kyle addressing JR "you consistently tell the viewers that you are a size small the lie detector test reveals that..........you were tellling the truth!!" This would happen cos I think in her head Julia does truly believe she is svelte and slender.

Keep Craig Rowe, Catherine Huntly, Charlie,Liverpool\Debbie, Anthony (know he's going but still...)and Julian
Retrain Allie Keenan, JR (she slurps her words),
Dump, Clare, (baby voice sooooo annoying) Debbie Flint, (no charisma) Jill FRanks (rude) Jilly Halliday (don't like her hair).
God how shallow we?? Still, our money pays their wages. And while we re at it, can we have the old TSV tune back?

What a brilliant thread - I've said for years that they ought to have an election EVERY year to get rid of rubbish presenters.

Keep - Anthony (he makes me laugh), Julian, Craig, Debbie F, Jilly, Dale, Charlie
Retrain - AY, AK (to stop using so much tanning stuff), JF (to talk "proper"), Pippa - to stop yeah yeah ing, AD, Kathy Tayler if possible :giggle:
Dump - JR - far too big for her boots imo, Chuntley - makes me feel sick with her insincere comments, Claire - in the wrong job - should be in a playschool,

Training should include keeping your mouth shut re endless family tales, holidays that most of us can't afford and telling the truth but not at the expense of being rude (JR note)

It don't mean a thing

What a brilliant thread - I've said for years that they ought to have an election EVERY year to get rid of rubbish presenters.

Keep - Anthony (he makes me laugh), Julian, Craig, Debbie F, Jilly, Dale, Charlie
Retrain - AY, AK (to stop using so much tanning stuff), JF (to talk "proper"), Pippa - to stop yeah yeah ing, AD, Kathy Tayler if possible :giggle:
Dump - JR - far too big for her boots imo, Chuntley - makes me feel sick with her insincere comments, Claire - in the wrong job - should be in a playschool,

Training should include keeping your mouth shut re endless family tales, holidays that most of us can't afford and telling the truth but not at the expense of being rude (JR note)
Sort of along the same lines the guest presenter on Du Wop cosmetics today said "the proof is in the pudding" what does that mean, someone else said it recently.
The phrase is "the proof of the pudding is in the eating" get if right if you are going to use it.

Latest posts

Back