Kelly Hoppen Home Designs TSV 17/09/21

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Strato, so funny. Many years ago we visited my great aunt in Florida and we went to a Wendys when we were out and about. GA Mary (in her 80's) was quite posh (Wendys like McDs) and when we queued up and ordered tea she asked if we could have it brought to the table. I was aghast, however, in the US if you don't work you don't eat and this wee man (older than her) brought the tea to the table and was so polite and respectful. Then old Molly complained it was in a paper cup :LOL::LOL: I slipped the guy 5 dollars as we left. He was soooo grateful and he deserved it lol.

CC

Strato, so funny. Many years ago we visited my great aunt in Florida and we went to a Wendys when we were out and about. GA Mary (in her 80's) was quite posh (Wendys like McDs) and when we queued up and ordered tea she asked if we could have it brought to the table. I was aghast, however, in the US if you don't work you don't eat and this wee man (older than her) brought the tea to the table and was so polite and respectful. Then old Molly complained it was in a paper cup :LOL::LOL: I slipped the guy 5 dollars as we left. He was soooo grateful and he deserved it lol.

CC
Ever tried ringing mcdonalds & making a reservation? Or asking for the wine list?

I never eat takeaways simply because they are stone cold by the time you get to eat them. i avoid self service/buffets for the same reason and hate it when you are served cool food in a restaurant.

Latest posts

Back