Kelly Hoppen Home Designs TSV 17/09/21

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Not interested in the balls but there's a nice blanket on the show, winter white. Mustn't buy it though even though I need it (sort of). No wine tonight so no doubt the money will be safe.

CC
Yes I thought the dash faux fur throws were lovely and the fact they didn’t have a naff fleece underside but were the same both sides I thought the understated very useable shades were nice.
Oh l really like the three porcelain trees not bothered about the light up and would like something similar say pyramids perhaps with a matt finish to use all year.

Its the garden lighting / lanterns in just another shape. Nothing 'interior design' about them at all.

As for her Christmas trees - words fail me. The price for a start. No amount of ooooing and aaaahing from the presenters can make me think this is anything special - in fact, I think its one of the worst I've seen - too many spaces between the branches and it all looks very spindly. Just because KH has attached her name, doesn't make it better than others.

I wonder if KH has actually seen these shoddy items and given them her seal of approval ?

Don’t suppose she cares - it’s not as if her personal clients will see them and be put off paying her mega-bucks to re design their home.

As for the sitting Buddha - which as an ornament I think is attractive, but a quick scroll through Amazon and there are loads the same and much cheaper.

That tree also had a lot of gaps in it because you could see the lit set through it. It’s also a ridiculous price (apologies to anyone who has ordered one.)

I almost binned my faux christmas tree last year until thrifty Mr CC pointed out that ones costing £200-300 weren't actually much better. I bought my tree from a catalogue over 30 years ago and it was £50 which at the time was a massive price for me, however, it turned out to be a good buy. It has pine cones and is snow tipped and when fully decked out looks beautiful.

CC

I'm sure I heard that annoying guest (You know the one, she speaks to you like she's just heard you've had your dog put to sleep) say that those awful spheres were designed by Kelly Hoppen. Yet they look just like every other spere out there at the moment with lights in them. Did KH really design them?

I'm sure I heard that annoying guest (You know the one, she speaks to you like she's just heard you've had your dog put to sleep) say that those awful spheres were designed by Kelly Hoppen. Yet they look just like every other spere out there at the moment with lights in them. Did KH really design them?
😉🤭

She drew some random dots on a piece of paper to show the Chinese sweat shop workers where to put the holes.

Oh! I don't know what to say to that. When our dearly loved dogs died people were just so kind. Not one of them tried to sell me a glass sphere :confused:

Was it Anouska? She's a bit fake.

CC

Oh! I don't know what to say to that. When our dearly loved dogs died people were just so kind. Not one of them tried to sell me a glass sphere :confused:

CC
In May there was a thread devoted to Anouska Lancaster, it had 41 posts & I discovered the expression humble bragging; it was created to describe her.

I didn't know her name but having searched, yes, it's her.

CC
It's awful when a pet dies, especially dogs. I don't know how long ago you lost yours, but sorry for your loss.

I love B&M at Saltash. It's full of crap I never knew I needed, and cheap! :) It's difficult to spend £20 in there sometimes. I love it. The Range is a little more upmarket but still fairly cheap.
Where can I find a B & M? Cotswolds area..Cheltenham? Or around Wales perhaps?

Latest posts

Back