Kelly Hoppen Home Designs TSV 17/09/21

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Not interested in the balls but there's a nice blanket on the show, winter white. Mustn't buy it though even though I need it (sort of). No wine tonight so no doubt the money will be safe.

CC
I'm always interested in Balls.....haha!

Ohhh.....to fess up that I was thinking of these.....THank goodness hopped on here. Off to beaky that white throw. JUstification is saving money by not buying the balls

Attachments

• A92D92BB-9775-4857-9256-2DE6360314F3.png
    A92D92BB-9775-4857-9256-2DE6360314F3.png
    92.3 KB · Views: 60
Aha, see you're going upmarket tonight as well :LOL: I didn't buy anything from KH. I'm really not going overboard on gifts for me or anyone this year. Going to be low key. Might consider a pot noodle for my christmas dinner . . .

CC
Pot Rice = pure chav. Of course, you will know this. I only know about Pot Rice's because my builder told me....whilst doing my kitchen with granite island & instant hot hose pipe thing...Yah!

Aha, see you're going upmarket tonight as well :LOL: I didn't buy anything from KH. I'm really not going overboard on gifts for me or anyone this year. Going to be low key. Might consider a pot noodle for my christmas dinner . . .

CC
I think the manufacturers are developing a Christmas Dinner flavour pot noodle and expect it to be a big-seller as real turkeys will not be available before Christmas.

Why do they not make mouse flavoured cat food? ;)
Because mice don’t taste very nice! (So I’m told...!)
Which is why cats generally like to chase and play with them and will occasionally swallow them, but more often that not will leave them and their entrails on the owner’s carpet! I speak from past experience.

Thankfully my recently departed Fur-baby was a pretty useless hunter 😺
(They say that boy cats quite often are...!)

My mum is quite “posh” (at least her background was; my grannie and great-grandmother were both incredibly so and had “staff” etc LOL. Then she married my darling dad who was very much not...!)

Anyway on early childhood holidays in our caravan, it became tradition that my brother and I were allowed a pot-noodle on our last day as a treat (our choice!) because she’d packed away all the cooking equipment.

Oh man, we loved it and probably all the more because we were only ever allowed it once a year and it was frowned upon!
Happy days!! Not had one in about 30 years.

We were never allowed a McDonalds, mind you, and I’m quite proud to say that I’ve not had one to this day. Sure I’m not missing anything - as I’ve been in a few and had their sundaes!

Sorry, complete tangent!

We were never allowed a McDonalds, mind you, and I’m quite proud to say that I’ve not had one to this day. Sure I’m not missing anything - as I’ve been in a few
I've only had one McD. It was in a large box, but the thing inside was tiny, a big disappointment.

It was my first time inside a McD, and it had seats. As we were on a journey, and I didn't want to get my hands greasy, I asked for a knife and fork.

I'll never forget the look of astonishment on everyone's faces, and needless to say, they didn't have any. So never again.

BTW one of my torch collection has a built in knife and fork :)

Latest posts

Back