136.6 KB · Views: 105
K by Kelly Hoppen Deco Luxe 100% Cotton 6 Piece Duvet Set
Item Number: 813114
P&P £4.95

Single QVC Price £108 Todays Special Value Price £90

Double QVC Price £132 Todays Special Value Price £108

Single QVC Price £147 Todays Special Value Price £117

Single QVC Price £162 Todays Special Value Price £129

This reversible six-piece duvet set from K by Kelly Hoppen is made from super soft, 100% breathable cotton with a 400 thread count, and features four Oxford pillowcases, a duvet cover and a deep pocket fitted sheet. Boasting a jacquard abstract pattern to give your bed a sophisticated finish, this duvet set will feel luxuriously soft against your skin as you sleep and update your bedroom decor in seconds.

Choose softness - with its impressive 400 thread count and 100% cotton fabrication, this duvet set will complete your bed with a gorgeously soft, breathable covering that feels wonderful as you settle in for the night. The result is bedding that feels as good as it looks, offering both comfort and style without the compromise.

Your own hotel at home - if you're looking to give your room that 'hotel at home' feeling, this duvet set's elegant abstract pattern will give you the finish you're looking for. Its geometric shapes and clean lines will provide any style of decor that modern, streamlined look we all love.

Choose your shade - with a spectrum of Kelly's signature tones to choose from, all you have to do is select the colour that best suits your decor. For a fresh, pristine look that gives a modern update to the classic crisp white sheets, go for White, or for a cool, effortlessly chic colour, go for Silver Grey. If you prefer an elegant neutral that will complement the room with a warmer tone, go for Taupe.

• 100% cotton
  • 400 thread count
  • Button fastenings
  • Machine washable at 40C

Contains:

• 4 x Oxford pillowcases
  • 1 x duvet cover
  • 1 x fitted sheet

Measurements:
Duvet cover:

• Single: 135cm x 200cm (53.1" x 78.7")
  • Double: 200cm x 200cm (78.7" x 78.7")
  • King: 230cm x 220cm (90.6" x 86.6")
  • Super King: 260cm x 220cm (102.4" x 86.6")
Fitted sheet:

• Single: 90cm x 190cm 38cm (35.4" x 74.8" 15")
  • Double: 135cm x 190cm 38cm (53.1" x 74.8" 15")
  • King: 150cm x 200cm 38cm (59.1" x 78.7" 15")
  • Super King: 185cm x 200cm 38cm (72.8" x 78.7" 15")

• Oxford pillowcases: 50cm x 75cm 5cm (19.7" x 29.5" 2")

The price above will initially display the lowest and highest priced options. The price for your choice will be shown once you select your preferred option.

All measurements are approximate

I remember the days when bedding presenters used to wax lyrical about the thread count, - the higher the count the better quality, stands to reason. I've just heard on the presentation of this that its 'high end 5 star hotel luxury' - er, noooooo not at 400 tc. Market stall is around 150-200, and lux high end is up around the 1000 tc. I bet Hoppen wouldn't shove this made for qvc stuff on the beds of her 'high end' clientele.

I had to dig this thread out after reading the following inspirational quote, it was from Livingetc, which is American so I kept color, but changed all the inverted commas that were everywhere. Look out for this stylish pairing on the Q in the future, I can hardly wait.

‘We’re seeing that beige can be cool and cutting edge. Beige allows you to put your identity into a home using accents of color – and that means you can change your space constantly. It’s the perfect backdrop.
I’m approaching beige differently myself now, too. It’s well documented in my books that mixing it with taupe was an absolute no-no – I even used to lecture this theory sternly in my school. However, I’ve seen the light, and now it makes me chuckle after all those years of saying that I couldn’t do it, that I have a volte-face. The quest for softness we’re all on now is met by this pairing.'

When I cleaned a holiday cottage on the Sandringham Estate some of the sheets had Royal Yacht Britannia embroidered in one corner.

They were crisp white 100% linen and were huge, much bigger than super king bed size.

A couple of them were repaired with the finest darning that was a testament to the needle woman who did it.

Latest posts

Back