• Kelly TSV 2.jpg
    Kelly TSV 2.jpg
    205.1 KB · Views: 204
K by Kelly Hoppen Ruched Faux Fur Throw
Item Number: 809868
QVC Price £55.00
Todays Special Value Price £41.98
P&P £4.95

This super soft faux fur throw from the K by Kelly Hoppen range comes in a new bigger size, is designed to look like real fur and boasts elegant ruching detailing. Add a chic layer of cosiness and designer style to your bedroom decor with this luxurious throw.
Ideal for the season - in the autumn and winter months, we often crave a homely environment to relax in at the end of a long day, and this faux fur throw is just the ticket for giving your bedroom that much-needed welcoming feel. Whether you're sitting on its soft surface reading a book or nestled beneath it, it'll make you want to stay tucked up at home for hours.

Shades to suit any style - this throw comes in a choice of four contemporary and versatile colours; Beige, Grey, Taupe and Winter White. The gorgeous neutral colour palette means you're bound to find a shade to fit your decor perfectly - in fact, it might be hard to choose!

Designer statement - the ruched faux fur front gives this throw a beautiful fluidity that will bring sophisticated style and luxe texture to your bedding, while the soft reverse adds to its sumptuous, premium look.

• Front: 95% polyester, 5% elastane; reverse: 100% polyester
  • Machine washable at 30C
  • Throw (l x w): 150cm x 178cm (60" x 70")

Colour options:

• Beige
  • Grey
  • Taupe
  • Winter White

All measurements are approximate

So same as the a TSV this time last year except it’s gone up £7. As was pointed out last year, it’s not that big and you can see in the demo that it’s only the width of the double (or king size?) bed so barely falls over the sides at all, try as they might to make it look like it does by showing the bed from the end so you can’t see the sides, or by arranging it loosely across the corner and cascading into the floor

I like the winter white but won’t buy for the two reasons above and because it doesn’t say anything about cleaning so I assume professional clean only?

They have made out that they have listened to the previous buyers, making this new version larger in size.

They have made out that they have listened to the previous buyers, making this new version larger in size.
Ah, yes, it’s 50cm bigger, sorry. Still doesn't exactly drape, though. And they‘re showing it over the foot of the bed only so they can put it longways across. I suppose it would be a good size for a lounge throw, though.

I think it looks nice, and if you're into your soft furnishings, it might be one to go for. Personally I think it's too pricey for what it is, and whilst the colours are nice, they're all a bit samey. I think I'd rather shop around and get more choice and a better deal pricewise. (Though I think that statement covers most TSVs) Can't stand the hard boiled bitch, KH either, so that puts me off. Yeah I reckon that 1 star review might magically vanish before too long!

It has gone already! Can you remember what it said?
Along the lines, same as last year but higher price and not much bigger.In all not complementary and straight to the point.It must have slipped the net for a short time!

I like it but I just do not need more blankets and now that Perry's no longer with us I've no excuse at all. I used to treat him to a cheap blanket now and again but he always abandoned them for the posh ones. Can't say I blame him 🐶

CC

Not a fan of throws. I never know where to put them when I go to bed (same with cushions at the pillow end).

can’t stand them over settees etc, makes the place look untidy.

I obviously lack KH’s interior design skills, I’m a plain Jane

Latest posts

Back