Kelly Hoppen Home Designs TSV 27/09/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I have to admit, I don't know what the definition of a slanket is. I have seen the word but never knew what it was. Obviously a cross between two words, one being blanket. Soft? Slouchy? Slutty? It'll be something obvious - put me out of my misery, someone.

It's a fleecy blanket with sleeves on the front, pockets for your snacks and remote control and a pocket at the bottom on the inside for your feet. Does keep you warm when you don't want to turn the heating up.

CC

Mr CC bought a coffee table the size of a tennis court with lift up lids so they all get stashed in there. No room to walk around the lounge but the slankets are out of sight :mysmilie_17:

CC

OMG!!!!! Have you SEEN the KH Mickey Mouse bedding????? I'd better start saving as I love it. Hugely expensive of course.

CC

I don't own one either they would be an accident waiting to happen with me.

I think that's nicer & if the King was available it would now be on its way to me. I've always had excellent service from Asda, it's known as 'The Asda' in our neck of the woods, I have no idea why.

Oh I agree T, I’m “The Asda’s” sister from another mister :mysmilie_3:

K by Kelly Hoppen Faux Fur Ruched Throw (colour choice not active at time of posting)
Item Number: 808850
QVC Price £45.00
Todays Special Value Price £34.98
P&P £4.95

Advanced order for 07/10/19

This elegant faux fur throw from K by Kelly Hoppen features a ruched finish on the front and a plain, soft reverse. Use this super soft throw to add texture and chic colour to your bedroom.
Shades to suit any style - this throw comes in a choice of four contemporary and easy-to-use colours; Off-White, Taupe, Silver Grey and Charcoal. The gorgeous neutral colour palette means you're bound to find a shade to fit your decor perfectly - in fact, it might be hard to choose!

Designer statement - the faux fur front gives this throw a beautiful fluidity to it that will bring sophisticated style and luxe texture to your bedding arrangements, while the soft reverse adds to its sumptuous, premium look.

Ideal for the season - in the autumn and winter months we often crave a homely environment to relax in at the end of a long day, and this faux fur throw is just the ticket for giving your bedroom that much-needed welcoming feel. Whether you're sat on its soft surface reading a book or nestled beneath it, it'll make you want to stay tucked up at home for hours.

Face: 99% polyester, 1% elastane; reverse: 100% polyester
Machine washable at 30C
Suitable for tumble drying
Throw (l x w): 152cm x 127cm (59.8" x 50")

Colour options:

Off-White
Taupe
Silver Grey
Charcoal

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.808850

Don't need, don't need, don't need, don't need....
Don't look, don't look, don't look, don't look....

(working so far)

Don't need, don't need, don't need, don't need....
Don't look, don't look, don't look, don't look....

(working so far)

I'm reciting exactly the same mantra!!!! Although I'm pretty sure I'm gonna crack...

I'm reciting exactly the same mantra!!!! Although I'm pretty sure I'm gonna crack...

Stick with it, Tarketta. I've obviously looked more than I want to already because I have seen you can't actually order by colour yet (no options to click on) but I'm determined not to revisit the page!

I'm not looking either. I'm going to wash and dry all my existing blankets/throws/slankets and pretend they're new. Will it work?

CC

I'm not looking either. I'm going to wash and dry all my existing blankets/throws/slankets and pretend they're new. Will it work?

CC

Worth a try, CC. Fold them all up neatly when freshly washed and pile them seductively on a chair to admire.

I love the white one (not that I'm looking), however, when KH held it up the throw isn't that big and only just wrapped around her. Wouldn't go over a double bed. That put me off as I always have to share with the dog so a blanket needs to be a decent size or I would just have paid £40 for a dog bed.

CC

I love the white one (not that I'm looking), however, when KH held it up the throw isn't that big and only just wrapped around her. Wouldn't go over a double bed. That put me off as I always have to share with the dog so a blanket needs to be a decent size or I would just have paid £40 for a dog bed.

CC

It's really strange how much I, too, know about some products and what presenters do/say, even when I'm not watching!

Latest posts

Back