Kelly Hoppen Hot Pick

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Flamenco

Registered Shopper
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/view.2/app.detail/params.item.833408.cm_scid.HotPicks/walk.html.|metadrill,html?cm_re=Panel-_-8-_-833408

I just ordered this - the price seems quite good despite the silly p&p. I have lovely new white bedding but one of my furry beasties is long haired and likes nothing more than leaping all over the bed with muddy paws and depositing half the garden in from his coat all over the bed, which means its being washed almost daily at present! I think a throw is the solution and this looks rather nice. This is my first Kelly Hoppen purchase and was wondering if anyone else has bought her stuff before and whether its as good as claimed?

That's a bargain for a KH throw. I wish I was in the market for one but I have too many as it is. But then again, I could donate my old ones to charity....leaving me throwless and in a position to purchase this!! Thanks for posting :D

Ps have never had anything of hers before sorry.

From mobile, please excuse any silly errors!! :)

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/view.2/app.detail/params.item.833408.cm_scid.HotPicks/walk.html.|metadrill,html?cm_re=Panel-_-8-_-833408

I just ordered this - the price seems quite good despite the silly p&p. I have lovely new white bedding but one of my furry beasties is long haired and likes nothing more than leaping all over the bed with muddy paws and depositing half the garden in from his coat all over the bed, which means its being washed almost daily at present! I think a throw is the solution and this looks rather nice. This is my first Kelly Hoppen purchase and was wondering if anyone else has bought her stuff before and whether its as good as claimed?
Hi Flamenco. I don"t have the one your"re getting, but i have a cotton throw in white, which is really lovely, and good quality, and i"ve washed it no bother. Think some of her throws were a bit hit and miss, but i actually think i have another one put away, and mine were great . I have a pair of her white sheets and
no complaints there either. Its a good price, and hopefully you love it. Oh thanks for the hint re Fit Flops, bought a pair in August and have
hardly had them of my feet, so comfy. This site is so helpful :happy::star:

I've had a couple of throws from the KH range and have been pleasantly surprised with the quality and value for money. The one you uave ordered looks really nice....would have ordered the taupe myself but noticed it's only on waitlist. Let us know what you think when it arrives! :happy:

I just ordered this - the price seems quite good despite the silly p&p. I have lovely new white bedding but one of my furry beasties is long haired and likes nothing more than leaping all over the bed with muddy paws and depositing half the garden in from his coat all over the bed, which means its being washed almost daily at present! I think a throw is the solution and this looks rather nice. This is my first Kelly Hoppen purchase and was wondering if anyone else has bought her stuff before and whether its as good as claimed?[/QUOTE]

I ordered that throw in charcoal today Flamenco. It's my first Hoppen item and I was pleased to see that it's washable and at a great price too.

It looks as if it will have a lovely texture to stroke and smooth - your pet will love it too.

Also, it's a reasonable size to wash.

Which colour did you go for?

Yes no doubt the moggies will love the throw too!

I went for charcoal as the taupe had sold out, although I was leaning towards charcoal anyway!

Hi Flamenco. I don"t have the one your"re getting, but i have a cotton throw in white, which is really lovely, and good quality, and i"ve washed it no bother. Think some of her throws were a bit hit and miss, but i actually think i have another one put away, and mine were great . I have a pair of her white sheets and
no complaints there either. Its a good price, and hopefully you love it. Oh thanks for the hint re Fit Flops, bought a pair in August and have
hardly had them of my feet, so comfy. This site is so helpful :happy::star:

Glad your feet are loving the Fitflops! I wear nothing else during summer either!!

Try keeping the bedroom door closed Flamenco! It would be easier on your pocket and your washing machine!

Try keeping the bedroom door closed Flamenco! It would be easier on your pocket and your washing machine!

The cats would go on strike if I dared to do such a heinous thing! I would anticipate all-night yowling and scratching at the door. It has been done before and I didn't last much beyond 15 minutes of it lol before succumbing to opening the door again. I'm too much of a softie and worry that the cats would suffer an uncomfortable night on the sofa!!

The cats would go on strike if I dared to do such a heinous thing! I would anticipate all-night yowling and scratching at the door. It has been done before and I didn't last much beyond 15 minutes of it lol before succumbing to opening the door again. I'm too much of a softie and worry that the cats would suffer an uncomfortable night on the sofa!!

I'd have no carpet left if I dared have a closed door in my house!! Cats *rolleyes*!!

Sent from my Sony Tablet S using Tapatalk 2

There seems to be a lot of "cat "people on this forum :thinking::happy:

Latest posts

Back