509.4 KB · Views: 66
  • Kelly TSV 4.jpg
    Kelly TSV 4.jpg
    255.9 KB · Views: 69
  • Kelly TSV 5.jpg
    Kelly TSV 5.jpg
    190.7 KB · Views: 81

candycane

Kelly's missed the boat on bedding I would think. Most of us have stocked up on Cozee Home but I suppose there will always be the people that like a cold bed 🥶🥶

CC

boffy

VIP Shopper
Kelly's missed the boat on bedding I would think. Most of us have stocked up on Cozee Home but I suppose there will always be the people that like a cold bed 🥶🥶

CC
i have my linen and cotton bedding in the ottoman and the cozy home on the bed.....

iloveshopping

VIP Shopper
i have my linen and cotton bedding in the ottoman and the cozy home on the bed.....
I’ve just put a sheepskin rug in my bed where my feet are as I don’t like wearing bed socks. I also don’t like the cozy home as a sheet as I find it difficult to turn over at night and I am a very restless sleeper.

candycane

I’ve just put a sheepskin rug in my bed where my feet are as I don’t like wearing bed socks. I also don’t like the cozy home as a sheet as I find it difficult to turn over at night and I am a very restless sleeper.
Alternative to a sheepskin rug - small white dog that lies on your feet. UNDER THE DUVET 😧😧😧 I don't have the heart to tell him dogs are supposed to lie in their own beds in the kitchen.

CC

Toril

VIP Shopper
Even if I wanted Egyptian cotton bedding with a high thread count, I wouldn‘t pay the prices of KH range. Her name probably sticks £50+ onto the price.

Bigbean

Even if I wanted Egyptian cotton bedding with a high thread count, I wouldn‘t pay the prices of KH range. Her name probably sticks £50+ onto the price.
I’m afraid her monotone voice and irritating demeanour puts me off listening to her TSV day and the prices are ridiculous imho. Personally I don’t want to make her richer than she already is and thinking she’s more important than ever 😡

Clothescloth

I’m afraid her monotone voice and irritating demeanour puts me off listening to her TSV day and the prices are ridiculous imho. Personally I don’t want to make her richer than she already is and thinking she’s more important than ever 😡
Agree! Can’t stand the irritating woman. Looks down her nose at us, and expects us to be grateful to be thrown crumbs from her table.

candycane

Agree! Can’t stand the irritating woman. Looks down her nose at us, and expects us to be grateful to be thrown crumbs from her table.
KH does appear to be talking down/looking down her nose but I'm not sure she's really like that. When she first brought out her jewellery range she was on a show and it all sold out and she seemed genuinely pleased that people liked it and were buying it. There is the small fact that she was making huge amounts of money from it so that's a reason to be happy and smiling. She's not as annoying as some and I've two of her bedspreads and they're lovely, one TSV and one from clearance.

CC

merryone

VIP Shopper
Can't stand the woman, and totally wouldn't want to help line her pockets. I'm sure I've got a few things in my home that have been made by bitches...but ignorance is bliss!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dellawerne
AdBlock Detected

Thank you for visiting ShoppingTelly.com

We get it, advertisements are annoying, however without them this forum would cease to exist.

Members of ShoppingTelly.com can go TOTALLY AD FREE, VIP LIFETIME MEMBERSHIP is just £10!

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks