Kelly TSV 3.jpg
    358.6 KB · Views: 218
  • Kelly TSV 4.jpg
    Kelly TSV 4.jpg
    182 KB · Views: 208
  • Kelly TSV 5.jpg
    Kelly TSV 5.jpg
    138 KB · Views: 243
i have my linen and cotton bedding in the ottoman and the cozy home on the bed.....
I’ve just put a sheepskin rug in my bed where my feet are as I don’t like wearing bed socks. I also don’t like the cozy home as a sheet as I find it difficult to turn over at night and I am a very restless sleeper.

I’ve just put a sheepskin rug in my bed where my feet are as I don’t like wearing bed socks. I also don’t like the cozy home as a sheet as I find it difficult to turn over at night and I am a very restless sleeper.
Alternative to a sheepskin rug - small white dog that lies on your feet. UNDER THE DUVET 😧😧😧 I don't have the heart to tell him dogs are supposed to lie in their own beds in the kitchen.

CC

Even if I wanted Egyptian cotton bedding with a high thread count, I wouldn‘t pay the prices of KH range. Her name probably sticks £50+ onto the price.
I’m afraid her monotone voice and irritating demeanour puts me off listening to her TSV day and the prices are ridiculous imho. Personally I don’t want to make her richer than she already is and thinking she’s more important than ever 😡

I’m afraid her monotone voice and irritating demeanour puts me off listening to her TSV day and the prices are ridiculous imho. Personally I don’t want to make her richer than she already is and thinking she’s more important than ever 😡
Agree! Can’t stand the irritating woman. Looks down her nose at us, and expects us to be grateful to be thrown crumbs from her table.

Agree! Can’t stand the irritating woman. Looks down her nose at us, and expects us to be grateful to be thrown crumbs from her table.
KH does appear to be talking down/looking down her nose but I'm not sure she's really like that. When she first brought out her jewellery range she was on a show and it all sold out and she seemed genuinely pleased that people liked it and were buying it. There is the small fact that she was making huge amounts of money from it so that's a reason to be happy and smiling. She's not as annoying as some and I've two of her bedspreads and they're lovely, one TSV and one from clearance.

CC

Can't stand the woman, and totally wouldn't want to help line her pockets. I'm sure I've got a few things in my home that have been made by bitches...but ignorance is bliss!

K by Kelly Hoppen 7 Piece Reversible Jacquard Bedding Collection
Item Number: 809949
P&P £4.95

Single QVC Price £114.00 Todays Special Value Price £90.00

Single QVC Price £141.00 Todays Special Value Price £114.00

King Size QVC Price £156.00 Todays Special Value Price £129.00

Superking Size QVC Price £168.00 Todays Special Value Price £141.00

This stylish reversible seven-piece bedding collection from K by Kelly Hoppen features a duvet cover, four Oxford pillowcases and a deep fitted sheet, all in a co-ordinated cotton sateen jacquard design, plus a matching knitted throw to complete your bedroom decor. Easy to care for, this sleek, sophisticated bedding set will finish your bedroom with a luxe twist that's distinctively Kelly Hoppen, so you can snuggle up in style this season!

Choose luxury - crafted from breathable cotton sateen with a 400 thread count, this bedding collection boasts a gorgeously soft, silky fabric that feels divine against your skin. It also gives off a beautiful sheen for that timeless look of luxury.

Effortlessly chic - with its elegant co-ordinated design, this bedding collection does all the hard work for you when it comes to your bedroom decor, offering streamlined jacquard patterns that complement each other to add instant chic to any space. All you have to do is pop the set onto your bed to make an effortless style statement.

The full package - complete with a soft knitted throw that matches perfectly with the bedding, you can cosy up the chic way. Snuggle up under the covers by adding it as an extra layer to your bed, or why not take it downstairs to the lounge to wrap up in on a cold winter's evening with a mug of hot chocolate?

Easy to care for - forget complicated washing instructions or dry cleaning, as you can just pop all the bedding into your washing machine at 40 degrees when it's time to freshen it up. The throw can be washed at 30 degrees too, so you can enjoy that clean, fresh feeling as often as you like!

Change it up - thanks to the reversible design on the duvet cover and pillowcases, you can switch up your bedroom decor as often as you like to keep it fresh. While the front features a jacquard centre with sateen sides, the back of the duvet cover boasts an all-over jacquard pattern and the Oxford pillowcases have a plain reverse, offering you plenty of ways to mix and match them to curate countless bedroom looks.

A colour to suit your home - with three gorgeous neutral shades to choose from, you can select the colour that best complements your decor. Choose crisp White to give your bed a timeless, pristine look that never goes out of style, or go for Kelly Hoppen's signature Taupe for a sophisticated hue that exudes elegance. Or, if you prefer a fresh, modern look that will set off your bedroom with a touch of 'wow factor', go for Silver Grey.

• Button fastening
  • 100% cotton
  • 400 thread count
  • Bedding machine washable at 40C
  • Throw machine washable at 30C

Colour options:

• White
  • Taupe
  • Silver Grey

Contains:

• 1 x duvet cover - jacquard centre and sateen sides on the front, jacquard on the reverse
  • 4 x Oxford pillowcases - jacquard centre on the front with a plain reverse
  • 1 x fitted sheet - solid sateen
  • 1 x throw - knitted chevron design

Measurements:
Duvet cover:

• Single: 200cm x 135cm (78.7" x 53.1")
  • Double: 200cm x 200cm (78.7" x 78.7")
  • King: 230cm x 220cm (90.6" x 86.6")
  • Super King: 260cm x 220cm (102.4" x 86.6")

Fitted sheet:

• Single: 90cm x 190cm x 38cm (35.4" x 74.8" x 15")
  • Double: 135cm x 190cm x 38cm (53.1" x 74.8" x 15")
  • King: 150cm x 200cm x 38cm (59.1" x 78.7" x 15")
  • Super King: 185cm x 200cm x 38cm (72.8" x 78.7" x 15")

• Oxford pillowcases (all sizes): 50cm x 75cm (19.7" x 29.5")
  • Throw: 155cm x 200cm (61" x 78.7")

Cozee home too hot for me.

I was watching the repeat of the show and the home wares / ornaments are really a bit tacky. There’s a gold coral ornament which I’m sure I’ve seen down the local market for a fiver.

I am a huge fan of KH the designer and the lady. I had personal dealings via fb with Kelly, she is absolutely genuine and very nice, also kind and willing to help. None of that surprised me tbh.

i have many KH items including most of the bedding and throws.

I am not at all tempted ever by Cozee Home, so i’ll stick to Kelly. I have never been tempted to the Alison Cork range or lady herself!

Kelly Hoppen, Boring, Boring, Boring Taupe & White 🥱🥱🥱 Don’t understand why anyone would need someone to dress your home for you! Do it yourself & put your own personality into it.

Latest posts

Back