Kelly TSV 3.jpg
    184 KB · Views: 199
  • Kelly TSV 4.jpg
    Kelly TSV 4.jpg
    160.2 KB · Views: 189
  • Kelly TSV 5.jpg
    Kelly TSV 5.jpg
    135.7 KB · Views: 227
My favourite summer bedding is: M&S Autograph cotton cost a fortune but you can get deals. Sheridan 400 thread count fitted sheets. Habitat 100% Linen Duvet set. Eye watering price but deals to be had.

My favourite summer bedding is: M&S Autograph cotton cost a fortune but you can get deals. Sheridan 400 thread count fitted sheets. Habitat 100% Linen Duvet set. Eye watering price but deals to be had.
When I cleaned a holiday cottage on one of the royal estates we had some monogrammed bed sheets from the Britannia to use.

After the yacht was decommissioned thanks to the odious Tony Blair and Gordon Brown, the bedding was sent elsewhere.

The sheets were huge, made of the finest linen and were far too good for the scuzzy guests that slept on them.

I don’t like him very much! Should I leave! Both entitled to like who we like😀 it is very tidy you’re right. I wonder where he stores all his freebies?
In the same storage facility to Fibby? He must just pass them on, he appears to have a vast number of female friends & relatives.

In the same storage facility to Fibby? He must just pass them on, he appears to have a vast number of female friends & relatives.
I am sure they have lots of friends but at least according to Craig he had the pleasure of trying out the bedding, for our benefit of course, “ I have been lucky enough to sleep in the set for the last few nights and its cool and soft.......”

I wish they would stop the nonsense about being lucky enough to try things out. Dale was recently sharing with us about being lucky enough to try a pressure cleaner at home. Message to QVC presenters - If you must be given freebies for your benefit because it’s not for mine just say so if you must refer to them. Please stop all this nonsense about being lucky enough to try things. Don’t you realise it doesn’t present you in a good light? Your customers expect honesty.

I’ve noticed Beldorm bedding that Q used to sell hosted by Debra Lee for sale whilst doing Morrisons online shop

K by Kelly Hoppen Maddison 100% Cotton Jacquard 6 Piece Duvet Set
Item Number: 811796
P&P £4.95

Single QVC Price £135.00 Todays Special Value Price £99.00

Double QVC Price £156.00 Todays Special Value Price £114.00

King Size QVC Price £165.00 Todays Special Value Price £123.00

Super King Size QVC Price £180.00 Todays Special Value Price £135.00

A co-ordinated six-piece bedding set from K by Kelly Hoppen, featuring a duvet cover with jacquard woven detailing, four Oxford pillowcases and a deep fitted sheet, all made from soft 100% cotton with a 500-thread count. This exquisite collection will turn your bedroom into a place of luxury and comfort.

Two looks in one
-whenever you fancy switching up your space, you can do it in an instant with this reversible design. Featuring a sateen front with a woven jacquard panel down the centre and a plain sateen back, this lavish set will have your room looking like a boutique hotel!

Choose luxury - crafted in breathable cotton and boasting a 500-thread count, this full bedding collection will feel beautifully soft against your skin for a pleasant night's rest, while adding timeless style to your decor.

Easy care - forget complicated washing instructions or dry cleaning, as you can just pop all the bedding into your washing machine at 40 degrees, allowing you to enjoy that wonderfully fresh feeling as often as you like.

A tone to suit your home - in a choice of three neutral colours that will suit an array of home styles, it's easy to find an option to suit your taste. White offers a crisp, clean look, while Silver Grey is chic and minimal, and Taupe delivers understated elegance and warmth.

• Button fastening
  • 100% cotton
  • 500 thread count
  • Machine washable at 40C

Colour options:
  • White
  • Taupe
  • Silver Grey

Contains:
  • 1 x duvet cover - pieced jacquard centre and sateen sides on the front, jacquard with sateen flange on the reverse
  • 4 x Oxford pillowcases - jacquard front with a plain reverse
  • 1 x deep pocket fitted sheet - solid sateen

Measurements:
Duvet cover:
  • Single: 200cm x 135cm (78.7" x 53.1")
  • Double: 200cm x 200cm (78.7" x 78.7")
  • King: 230cm x 220cm (90.6" x 86.6")
  • Super King: 260cm x 220cm (102.4" x 86.6")

Fitted sheet:
  • Single: 90cm x 190cm x 38cm (35.4" x 74.8" x 15")
  • Double: 135cm x 190cm x 38cm (53.1" x 74.8" x 15")
  • King: 150cm x 200cm x 38cm (59.1" x 78.7" x 15")
  • Super King: 185cm x 200cm x 38cm (72.8" x 78.7" x 15")

• Housewife pillowcases (all sizes): 50cm x 75cm (19.7" x 29.5")
  • Oxford pillowcases (all sizes): 50cm x 75cm 5cm (19.7" x 29.5" 2")

Lol Craig in the ensemble suit he’s wearing is merging in with the bed set! And at almost £120 including p&p it’s a no from me although, to be fair, it was never going to be a yes. It’s a ridiculous price imo and I see it’s supposed to be £156 plus p&p.

Lol Craig in the ensemble suit he’s wearing is merging in with the bed set! And at almost £120 including p&p it’s a no from me although, to be fair, it was never going to be a yes. It’s a ridiculous price imo and I see it’s supposed to be £156 plus p&p.
The BA also wants us to buy 2 fitted sheets to match at £60 to £70 each! (plus p&p) I wish Craig would keep his bliddy arms still.

Latest posts

Back